Visine Advanced Relief Eye Drops .5-oz. uploaded by Krista L.

BY VISINE #10 in Eye Drops & Washes

Visine advanced relief eye drops .5-oz.

Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can always count on Visine to keep my eyes great and clear! So affordable and can easily help you with all your needs. I wear contacts o my eyes tend to dry but thanks to these amazing eye drop they keep the moist and take away all irritations. Highly recommend!
Joel R.
Austin, TX
Great product, trusted for year and years to come. Always great for getting the Red Out, when you need to, but also great for allergies and dust. Also like it for contacts. Visine Lubricating + Rewetting Drops For Contacts
nephthys p.
My husband buys this for me all the time. I wear contacts and they sometimes irritate my eyes. Within a minute of dropping this into my eyes my eyes are clear as glass so I highly recommend this product
Sydney đź’‹.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get really dry eyes because of allergies occasionally and this always helps them instantly. It doesn't burn at all and takes the redness away fast. It's very hydrating and great for sensitive eyes!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have bad seasonal allergies and I always have itchy eyes. This visine eye drops does so much for me and meets all my expectations. It is so gentle and easy to use. It is not pricey and works right away. It reduces or gets rid of the redness and itchiness. And if your eyes are too dry then these are great for that too! I highly recommend these drops!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these on days I wear glasses instead of my contacts. My eyes get red and irritated from dryness so these are my go to. They’re affordable and effective. Only negative is it burns right when applying.
Yoazin F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cuisine is the best type of eye drops you can use for dry or red eyes. Warning it does sting at first but after that it feels so refreshing in your eyes. They clear up intantly. I seriously just love these eye drops the most
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use a lot of eye drops and overall I think Visine is the best quality. I use the red eye reducing variety and it works for temporary relief. Although, if you use it too much your eyes become dependant so consult your doctor if you find you're using eyes drops more than usual. I'm under a doctor's care so I know. For basic dry eye, you can get away with a store brand natural tears product, sometimes eyes drops can get pricey. Cheers!
Kayde S.
Wasco, CA
Really helps when you have something bugging you in your eye! After a few hours of rubbing my eye and trying to rid it of whatever was bothering me my mil finally brought me some visine and let me tell you! It helped almost instantly. My eye felt better and it seemed to clear whatever was in it away
Alejandra M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this after my eyes got really red and dry after using my contacts one day which had never happened before. These eye drops gave my eyes the relief and moisture that they needed. I had  to continuously use it throughout the week and my eyes got a lot better and a lot less red.
Ivette S.
Whats the cheapest i can buy this and where?
amber w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
how well does this work? my eye doctor has recommended that I use drops 3-4 times a day in one eye. I did not know there were so many choices

back