Visine Advanced Relief Eye Drops .5-oz.

Visine advanced relief eye drops .5-oz.

how well does this work? my eye doctor has recommended that I use drops 3-4 times a day in one eye. I did not know there were so many choices
Whats the cheapest i can buy this and where?
Start your review of Visine Advanced Relief Eye Drops .5-oz.!
Hamlet, NC
I absolutely love these eye drops. Sometimes my eyes can get very irritated and I can just go drop any kind of eyedrops in my eyes but one day my eyes were burning and they were red and itchy and nothing was working. I got so fed up, I went to the store and read all the different types of eyedrops and this one caught my eye. I brought it, it was a little pricey for me lol but probably affordable for you because this was at a dollar store. As soon as I purchased it, I dropped them in my eyes and they worked instantly. I was so shocked. My eyes were not itchy anymore, my eyes were not red anymore. It lasted a while until I had to put more in and I was cured in a day. I recommend this %100
Middletown, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a very dry eyes and on top of that I had Lasix done so sometimes they just got extremely dry and this is the product that I use at those periods and I could not say enough about it I would definitely buy again in my opinion they are affordable they lasted extremely long time if you keep them out of heat I did leave a bottle in my car one time and it was about 102° outside and I came back in the little container didn’t do too well so I went and got another one and learn my lesson however I love these in the winter time I always carry them in my purse or dry conditions are used to live in Alaska and these were god sent.
Magnolia, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Visine Advanced Relief Eye Drops .5-oz. well, to be honest I'm kinda rare having the irritation to my eyes, but when my eyes got irritate, I was sooo picky with the product that I've used for my eyes, this product is working really fast in my eyes, when I got the redness and itchyness, I recommended this product ❤️
Brooklyn, NY
Does it work?, yes. I think it’s a good product for those who suffer from itchy eyes as it gives immediate relief. I do think the dropper perhaps squirts to much product at times so the eyes may be overwhelmed by the new liquid amounts being injected. Overall great product for quick relief of eye irritation unrelated to having parcels within. Great also to help aid in relief of contact irritation unrelated to contact tearing or improper placement.
Green Mountain Falls
It does Sting my eyes a little bit and it seems to make them redder when I first put them in. I use medical marijuana in Colorado legally and this is a must have. I also have an eye condition which makes one of my eyes red and can look really funny if I don't use my visine. I think this product is just as useful as mascara and lipstick for beauty. Nothing wrong with being bright-eyed and bushy-tailed!
Calimesa, CA
Cosine is great product that really helps your itchy irritated eyes. One thing I’ve grown to love about the product is a life hack I found online; it take last the redness of pimples away also. I don’t Turi k the has been lab tested and I don’t know the risks it has for your skin but it definitely works and I find myself using this product for my face just as much as I do for my eyes.
Mt Pleasant, MI
With allergies and constantly wearing contacts my eyes tend to get dry and/or itchy easily. This product is very easy to use and and works great. When I feel that my eyes are starting to get red and itchy I will use these eye drops and almost instantly the irritation goes away! I highly recommend to anybody especially people with allergies that cause their eyes to become irritated.
Richland, WA
These drops are must have in my medicine cabinet! These work quickly to clear up redness from seasonal allergies! I love the convenience of the fact that even gas stations have this product available for purchase! I wish it was available in a larger container! I would recommend to anybody who wants a rapid gentle approach to treating simple redness from their eyes!
Trusted brand for years- always keep on hand in my purse. I suffer from “yearly allergies” and I’m an avid contact wearer. I find myself popping this into my eyes every few weeks to keep them from drying up or every few days in the spring // summer. A small bottle goes a long way and works just as good for my symptoms as a prescription from the optometrist :)
brooklyn, NY
Visine is a classic eye drop that almost everyone uses. It works well, it works quickly which is so good. I didn’t think it would work for me actually. I didn’t know what was wrong with my eyes but they were super itchy and I was going crazy trying to scratch/find the itch. I used it and in a week my eyes were feeling so much better so I was a happy camper!