BY VISINE #32 in Eye Drops & Washes

Gets The Red Out®. Seasonal Itching & Redness Relief. Relieves Itching, Burning, Watery Eyes Due To: Pollen. Dust. Ragweed. see more...

Elizabeth P.
Astoria, NY
I do not have allergies, but I get the occasional redness or itchy feeling in my eyes. This is a staple in my medicine closet - it's there if I need it, and it does the job. A while back I never used eye drops before - because it was only an occasional event. But I bought these because I have guests over quite a bit who as if I have eye drops. But now I definitely use them when needed - the first time I used it I had red dry eyes, I used these eye drops and it cleared up and felt better instantly. I was pleasantly surprised and didn't know I needed them in my life!
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
I don't usually like putting stuff in my eyeballs, but this is easy. I was expecting a burn feeling, but instead it's a refreshing, clean, and instant relief feel. My eyes have been getting super cloudy lately, draining a lot, and a tiny bit itchy from all of the cloudiness... this seems to be doing the trick! I recommend it!
ec408e c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a medicine cabinet staple that comes in many different formulas. Sometimes I have red eyes for no reason and don't want it to look unsightly and the original formula works. Other times, my eyes get itchy like crazy and the allergy formula provides instant relief. There's also one for contact wearers for dry eyes, whereas I think the regular ones aren't for constant use with contacts.
Bree S.
Cortland , OH
Review for: Ac more...
These drops definitely help my itchy allergy eyes, but DANG! Do they burn going in. I almost am hesitant to use them because they sting. I know they are an astringent and that causes the burn and ultimately eliminates the itching but ow! Other than that, they work as they are intended!
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought these eye drops because my eyes were burning. I felt like these were soothing at first but the result didn't last long. It almost gave a strange numbing effect to the eyes.
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tryed a few differant types of Visine A.C. Astringent Redness Reliever Eye Drops but this one is my favorite works great and very smooth.
Marian A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These eye drops are very good for people with #allergies. They help provide relief of redness, itchiness and agitation during am allergy flare up.
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really perfect for the ultimate itchy and irritated eyes. I used this when I had a stye and it helped so much alleviate the itchiness!
Heather W.
Mint Hill, NC
I don't like using eye drops, but sometimes it's necessary. Of all the brands, this seems to be the one that burns the least!
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
This stuff is great. I only use it for when I have allergies and helps relieve the redness as well as the itch

back