Visine-A® Multi-Action Eye Allergy Relief Drops uploaded by Laura P.Visine-A® Multi-Action Eye Allergy Relief Drops uploaded by Darby S.Visine-A® Multi-Action Eye Allergy Relief Drops uploaded by Amanda Y.

BY VISINE

VISINE-A® MULTI-ACTION EYE ALLERGY Relief eye drops combine an antihistamine with a redness reliever to provide clinically-proven relief of itchy, red eyes. Which is great because nothing rains on a double-header or all-day music fest like allergies (OK, except maybe rain.)

Active:

Naphazoline HCL 0.025% - Redness reliever
Pheniramine maleate 0.3% - Antihistamine

Inactive: benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrocloric acid

Usage:

• adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times a day
  • children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor

Cory T.
I purchased this because my allergies have be acting up and I didn't want to be constantly taking medicine just for itchy eyes. I was pleasantly surprised how quickly it worked. I also liked that it didn't sing on cause any discomfort.
Darby S.
I mov d to another state and that meant new allergies when spring g hit and they hit me like I wouldn't have believed! My eyes burned, my kids were heavy and itched like crazy, it was pretty hard to not itch but when I did it made it worse. Nothing helped not not even the redness reducing eye drop, or dryness ones so when I went to the doctor they suggested these! When I used the drops, two drops per eye it did but for a little so beware of that but that's it working I guess then it slowly stops burning then it does give some relief. It's definitely something good to have on hand during allergy season !
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the only allergy related eye drops that I use. I use 2-3 drops depending on how bad they itch, and they start working pretty quick and relieves my red eye. It's the best.
Cruz A.
Highland, CA
I love this product. I suffer from allergies. And this product helps me enjoy them beautiful Spring days. Helps moisturize and reliefs itching. Makes eyes feel refreshed. This is a Must have for Spring!
Ashli J.
Madison, WI
Love this stuff. Have skme everywhere. My allergies are awful and this makes my eyes not feel like they are on fire. No sting either.
Laura P.
Ottawa, ON
This stiff has saved my life. I am allergic to my dogs and in the spring my eyes gets so itchy and dry I scratch them to the point of bleeding. I put one drop of this in each eye and it felt immediately better. I'm angry I didn't find this sooner. This is only $12 and it's freaking amazing.
Carla S.
Cold lake, AB
This seems to be working for me. I’ve only been using it for 2days, but it has given me relief of my watery itchy eyes. Every time I have an allergy flare up my eyes hurt and I’m glad that I tried this product.