BY VISINE #22 in Eye Drops & Washes

Use: Temporarily relieves itchy, red eyes due to: Pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander. see more...

Delina A.
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't suffer from allergies very often, but when I do, it's my eyes that suffer the worst. I tried using just normal red eye drops to help with the irritation, but they didn't help at all. I finally went and bought the drops for allergy relief, and what a difference! These drops cleared up the redness and took away the itchness.
Kate G.
Kate G.
New york, NY
OBSESSED! Itchy, red eyes are my main allergy symptom and these drops get me through the day. Not only do they get rid of the irritation; a drop or two also give me a jolt and wake me up! Always need to have these in my bag on stand-by! They burn a little at first, but that means they are doing their job!
Wilmary G.
Wilmary G.
Instant relief! I found it easily at CVS (our drug store, I know some of you don't have it). I also found it again at target. It's okay in price. I just love it because my eyes don't feel like they're burning or itching anymore right when I put the two drops in each eye.
Heather M.
Heather M.
When your allergies are dying out your eyes to the point of strain and pain, these allergy eye drops are a gift. Springtime always means having these drops by my side. You don't have to use it a lot to feel better either.
Annie B.
Annie B.
two rivers, WI
My eyedrops are in my purse every day of the summer in case my allergies kick up. The worst is being out with friends having a great time when my eyes start itching. I use this almost every day of the week before work.
Holly C.
Holly C.
I'm allergic to my two cats. I could not live without this stuff. I use it all the time anytime my eyes begin itching and it instantly removes the itchy swollen feeling so that I can get through my day.
angelica b.
angelica b.
Lockport, IL
These eye drops are amazing. the really releave dry red allergy eyes. They are very effective and have a great value. Not very expensive for the quality. they went above and beyond my expectations!
heather B.
heather B.
Springfield, MO
Love! Relieves my red and itchy eyes during allergy season. A must have for people who suffer from allergies! I always keep a bottle in bag bag for instant relief.
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
I buy this instead of my $25 perscription. It works just as well at reducing redness and irritation. It's always in my purse.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Lancaster, CA
Visine. omg. where do I even begin. this has been a miracle on my eyes ever since I moved to the desert.