BY VISINE #37 in Eye Drops & Washes

Use: Temporarily relieves itchy, red eyes due to: Pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander. see more...

Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I really like this! I have horrible allergic reactions to everything and nothing. My autonomic nervous system doesn’t work properly. The only thing I don’t like is that it burns a tiny bit sometimes. But I like it a lot.
Alyssa K.
These eye drops are amazing! As I've gotten older, I've developed allergies and my eyes get super itchy around cats or on high pollen count days. These relieve the itch within a few minutes! I never leave home without them!
Kenyatta L.
Saint Albans, NY
I suffer from allergies all year round, whenever I do suffer my eyes get incredibly itchy and it causes so much discomfort. These eye drops are so soothing to my itchy eyes. And also sort of helps reduce the swelling in them, and the redness. I would definitely recommend these to anybody who suffers as much as me.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Helps with nighttime dry eyes. Doesn't last all night. I have to put in drops when I wake up in the middle of the night. Gentle going in. Hard for me to aim and drop into my eye for some reason.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
These eye drops help me alot during the Spring. Soon as I put a few drops in my eyes, the redness and the itchiness stops within minutes!
Katelyn O.
Review for: Visine-A Allergy Relief, Antihistamine Redness Reliever
I have year-round allergies and I swear by these! My eyes are always water and itchy. I use a couple of drops in each eye a few times a day and I feel instant relief. I definitely recommend these to any fellow allergy suffers.
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
Review for: Visine-A Allergy Relief, Antihistamine Redness Reliever
This works great to reduce redness and itchiness from allergies. I don't really like putting in eye drops but it works so well that I can bare it.
Chelsie H.
Review for: Visine-A Allergy Relief, Antihistamine Redness Reliever
Visine never fails to let me down. Whenever I buy cheaper eye drops, it never works as well as Visine. Definitely worth it to spend a buck more for it.
Laura S.
I have springtime allergies and am also a contact wearing. My eyes can get pretty itchy, but visine A always comes to the rescue. I can literally feel it numb and soothe my eye irritation within seconds of putting in the drops.
Melanie H.
Schriever, LA
Sometimes I have to use more than one drop of this to get relief, but it works well enough that I don't have to touch my son's $150 prescription eye drops, which are fantastic by the way. This is the only thing that has come anywhere close to the effectiveness of Pataday drops.