BY VISINE #19 in Eye Drops & Washes

Use: Temporarily relieves itchy, red eyes due to: Pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander. see more...

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I have chronic dry eye AND allergies, so my eyes are usually a mess. I use two different drops to meet the needs of my eyes on any given day. Visene Allergy is what I use on a day to day basis, and it usually keeps my eyes on check. It isn't until those times where my eyeballs feel covered in sand, that I HAVE to use something else- a lubricating eye drop because it has glycerin that coats the eyes. This Visene is really great. I've noticed on the days when they're red and irritated, a drop in each eye will almost always take care of the problem for several hours!
Kenyatta L.
Saint Albans, NY
I suffer from allergies all year round, whenever I do suffer my eyes get incredibly itchy and it causes so much discomfort. These eye drops are so soothing to my itchy eyes. And also sort of helps reduce the swelling in them, and the redness. I would definitely recommend these to anybody who suffers as much as me.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Helps with nighttime dry eyes. Doesn't last all night. I have to put in drops when I wake up in the middle of the night. Gentle going in. Hard for me to aim and drop into my eye for some reason.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I really like this! I have horrible allergic reactions to everything and nothing. My autonomic nervous system doesn’t work properly. The only thing I don’t like is that it burns a tiny bit sometimes. But I like it a lot.
Emily L.
Macomb, MI
This stuff is so helpful for me. I have horrible allergies and my eyes seem to take quite the hit. They get really itchy and it makes it hard for me to stand keeping my eyes open. I tried this in the hopes that I would have relief and I sure did! My eyes instantly feel so much better. Definitely would recommend this product if you suffer from allergies like I do.
Kate G.
New york, NY
Review for: Visine-A Allergy Relief, Antihistamine Redness Reliever more...
OBSESSED! Itchy, red eyes are my main allergy symptom and these drops get me through the day. Not only do they get rid of the irritation; a drop or two also give me a jolt and wake me up! Always need to have these in my bag on stand-by! They burn a little at first, but that means they are doing their job!
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Visine-A Allergy Relief, Antihistamine Redness Reliever more...
I don't suffer from allergies very often, but when I do, it's my eyes that suffer the worst. I tried using just normal red eye drops to help with the irritation, but they didn't help at all. I finally went and bought the drops for allergy relief, and what a difference! These drops cleared up the redness and took away the itchness.
Alyssa K.
These eye drops are amazing! As I've gotten older, I've developed allergies and my eyes get super itchy around cats or on high pollen count days. These relieve the itch within a few minutes! I never leave home without them!
Wilmary G.
Review for: Visine-A Allergy Relief, Antihistamine Redness Reliever more...
Instant relief! I found it easily at CVS (our drug store, I know some of you don't have it). I also found it again at target. It's okay in price. I just love it because my eyes don't feel like they're burning or itching anymore right when I put the two drops in each eye.
Annie B.
Two rivers, WI
My eyedrops are in my purse every day of the summer in case my allergies kick up. The worst is being out with friends having a great time when my eyes start itching. I use this almost every day of the week before work.