Viseart Viseart Corrector Contour Camouflage HD Palette uploaded by Andrea D.Viseart Viseart Corrector Contour Camouflage HD Palette uploaded by Jhasmin P.

BY VISEART

A selection of 12 essential concealer cream shades that camouflage, conceal, correct, or contour the skintone. These palettes feature 12 essential cream shades in one palette that let you camouflage, conceal, correct, and contour the complexion. These weightless formulas go on flawlessly and seamlessly, and their refined, plant-based ingredients are infused with a sensitive skin formula. Reliable HD film industry standard, these palettes are a kit staple worldwide. The Corrector, Contour, Camouflage HD Palette: 01 can be used on eyes and face for highlighting, neutralizing, contouring, achieving buildable fine coverage, concealing tattoos, hyper-pigmentation, scars, and balancing pigmentation. The palette includes a range of shades with yellow, salmon, green, orange and pink undertones in a range for all skintones. The sister collection, Corrector, Contour, Camouflage HD Palette: 02, is known as an HD film industry standard, for its ability to "white out" imperfections and is the go-to palette for a number of makeup artists. It offers a range of shades in pale yellow, dark salmon, pale green, medium orange, pink, and yellow undertones for a range of skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The 01 palette features 12 cream shades face for highlighting, neutralizing, contouring, buildable fine coverage, concealing tattoos, hyperpigmentation, scars, and balancing pigmentation. This palette offers a range of shades in yellow, salmon, green, orange and pink undertones for all skintones The 02 palette features 12 cream shades that work to camouflage, conceal, correct, and contour skintones. These products contain organic ingredients, and they are not tested on animals and are free of silicone, petrochemicals, and mineral oil. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ashley M.
Review for: 01 more...
You need to stop what you are buying and get on the Viseart train! Everything about this company is pure greatness and these babies do not disappoint. The sheer comfort of this product and the minute amount needed will get you past the price tag. My entire professional kit is made of viseart!
Riya D.
Hillsborough, NJ
Review for: 01 more...
I really like this palette. For me, it works. A lot of cream concealer palettes I get dry out really easily. I usually have to use my Farsali oil to hydrate them so I can apply them easily. But this palette never dries! The colors work really really well for me. They blend so beautifully. The bronzer concealers are the best. It's so hard to find cream bronzers that work for your skin and blend easily. It doesn't look muddy like other cream bronzers. The only thing that bothers me is that I wish they had larger quantities of the concealer for the price. They are rather small. But for the variety you get, I guess it's okay. I've bought it twice, and once I run out I will probably do so again.
Kosta M.
Toronto, ON
Review for: 01 more...
If you see. Shadow palette by Viseart, buy it! I have never used a better, more reliable shadow. It goes on like a dream...smooth like silk...and blends unlike any other shadow I’ve seen. It’s ruined me for all other shadows.
Dina E.
Mansoura, Dakahleya
Review for: 02 more...
Suitable for natural look

A very valuable product that does not need a survey to know its quality
Its users are widely available in the world and have a wide popularity in the Middle East
I highly recommend it to everyone
Good product and worth the experience
Melissa S.
Lorton , Va
I would love to blend and learn how to conceal under eye circles and even out my skin tone... Would this palette be good for that? Or is this more of a contour palette? Is it beginner friendly?
Jenn G.
Sunnyside, NY
How do I use this corrector kit? Is there a tutorial of some sort for this product ?
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
I have all of Viseart's eyeshadow palettes and the quality is impeccable. Has anyone had any experience with this camouflage palette? Is it worth the price?
amber t.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely adore Viseart products but I'm wondering if this palette will have colors light enough for someone in the NC10 range.
Janeigne N.