Viseart Theory Palette Theory VII Siren uploaded by Kat W.

BY VISEART

A unique, compact, six-pan eyeshadow palette with matte and shimmer shades and removable pans that also folds into a working easel. Perfect for the makeup artist, these colors are a new addition to Viseart's range of mattes and shimmers, providing unparalleled coverage, pigment, and all-day, long-lasting color. Create a neutral eye look for day and evening looks with three mattes that range from light-to-medium tones, including one basic brow and crease shade. Use the shades for a subtle shimmery eye or for a sophisticated, satin-glow finish. Use the matte shades to fill in and shape eyebrows. This set contains:- 0.42 oz/ 12 g Powder shades It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is not tested on animals. It is free of silicones, minerals, and gluten. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "Love this product! It’s great at blending super pretty on the skin. It doesn’t have any fall out what so ever, very pigmented on the eyes. The glitters stand out with or without setting spray added. I love it!" in 5 reviews
Janeigne N.
I tried to convince myself for a few years that I really didn't need anything Viseart related because I had other brands that worked just as well. When I saw the Minx palette I thought, "Hmmm...I can buy this and get my feet wet without committing to the hefty price tag of the larger palettes...we'll try it". I brought this with me to Vegas and only this for eyeshadows and OMG...I had NO idea that eyeshadows were supposed to be everything this is. I immediately went to Sephora and bought the larger neutrals palette and I have an order on the way for the Le Petit Pro palette. These eyeshadows are simply amazing. They blend out just as well as my Tom Ford Quad if not better. The shimmer shades also pack a punch. I don't even need to spritz my brush with fix plus to get the shine those shimmery shades give off. This is one of my favorite purchases I've made in 2016. If you're on the fence, dive in. It's worth every penny.
Tobey D.
Great color pay off, the pigmentation is amazing! Cruelty free and beautiful. I have every palette they have made- eye shadows, contour palettes, foundation palettes, blush... you name it I have it. This brand keeps growing and growing, can’t wait for more products to play with. I recommend their shadows that come in the palette shown here, these are removable and can go into a magnetic palette.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I am in love with this pallet! It’s very pigmented, blends amazingly and these colors are just to die for! I absolutely love how many looks you can get just using this one pallet and the formula is so creamy for a powder. Ohhh girl the matte formula I am totally living for because it’s just so, so, so, stellar!!!!
Jamie M.
Viseart shadows are a makeup artists universal holy grail eyeshadow palette for a reason! From the Viseart grande pro palettes down to the petit, you just can’t beat their formula ESPECIALLY when it comes to mattes! The siren palette is no exception!
Eileen F.
Andreina
Perfect shadows i am in love with this product, perfect pigments I will buy another for my mom and my sister in law because everybody has to try this, also the package is beautiful the quality of this shadow is everything what I need I love it so much!!
Maggie C.
Russellville
This product has a wonderful color palette. I wear it daily and wouldn’t change anything about it. I always receive compliments when I am wearing. It applies easily and blends well. I would recommend to anyone.
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
Love the quality of Visiart and this palette did not disappoint! The colors are stunning, blend beautifully, and I’ve purchased many other Visiart palettes to add to my growing collection!! Great shadows!!!
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
yeah we just wanted to let him do something like this when ywe day you can got your dad mom stuff and then you get home to get her stuff done and she can go to the school so you could come get her istuff was is the summer day for and i
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
These are very beautiful, with very silky formula eye shadows, great pigmentation, amazing quality, this brand you can trust with the best eyeshadows
Jancy M.
I like this palette, but the price is a high I mean is this palette really worth It?
Tsai-Ann H.
San Fernando
Is this one palette enough for a full look? Do you have to use other eyeshadow in addition to this palette?
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
How is this palette and the pigment?
rhea :.
South Gate, CA
OMG this palette is so beautiful!! Is it worth the price?
Meg M.
Milford, MA
this is cute who has this?