Add a Photo

By VISEART
#6521 in Eyeshadow

A six-piece, unique compact palette with matte and shimmer eyeshadows and removable pans that also fold into a working easel. Perfect for the makeup artist, these colors are a new addition to Viseart's range of mattes and shimmers, providing unparalleled coverage, pigment, and all-day, long-lasting color. Create a neutral eye look for day and evening looks with three mattes that range from light-to-medium tones, including one basic brow and crease shade. Use the shades for a subtle shimmery eye or for a sophisticated, satin-glow finish. Use the matte shades to fill in and shape eyebrows. This palette contains: - 6 x 0.13 oz Powder shades It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is not tested on animals and is free of silicones and minerals.

Photos (5)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY

This palette is pretty expensive but the pans are decent sized and there's a good amount of product. These aren't colors you can find just anywhere. I love that it's a unique palette with still very wearable colors. Even though there's only six colors the combinations and looks you can make with this are absolutely endless. This is the third viseart palette I own and the second theory palette I own. The shadows in these are even better than in the full sized palettes which is saying a lot since those are of great quality. These palettes have extremely pigmented colors. So pigmented that barely dipping your brush in gives you maximum color and cover the entire area. That means these palettes will last you forever somce a little goes a long way. As for the formula the shadows are silky, buttery and velvety all at the same time without having any pick up or powdery ness to them. They are unbelievably soft and easy to blend and use.
For this quality the higher price is definitely worth it since these will last much longer than any cheaper palette you have so it kind of evens itself out price wise.
The colors are vivid, true to pan and last all day long with or without primer. And even without primer they are just as beautiful and easy to work with. Out of my hundred palettes I've bought this last year this is my favorite.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.

You only need a very small amount of these eyeshadows to create a well-blended look. I seriously just gently tap my brush- no swiping, no furious scraping and get great, professional results! The shimmers aren't outright glittery- they create a gorgeous, highly reflective metallic finish (even when used on a dry brush instead of damp). The packaging is sleek, but if you're more of the magnetic Z-Palette type (like me), the pans are very easily transferred. There are handy dips in the palette adjacent to one side of each of the shadows where you can easily slip your finger/tool of choice. :) this palette has very nice colours.
Maya S.
Maya S.

Sólo necesita una cantidad muy pequeña de estas sombras para crear un aspecto bien mezclado. Yo en serio sólo toque suavemente mi cepillo, sin frotar, sin raspado furioso y obtener grandes resultados profesionales! Los shimmers no son totalmente brillantes - crean un acabado metálico magnífico, altamente reflexivo (incluso cuando se utiliza en un cepillo seco en lugar de húmedo). El envase es elegante, las cacerolas son muy fáciles de transferir. Hay paletas en la paleta adyacente a un lado de cada una de las sombras donde se puede deslizar fácilmente el dedo / herramienta de elección. :) esta paleta tiene colores muy agradables.
Mallorie T.
Mallorie T.
Lancaster, PA

This little palette is amazing. It's nice they make a small one that is a little more affordable than the bigger ones but Viseart eye shadows are definitely worth their price! They are beautiful and pigmented. The mattes blend out seamlessly and are so pigmented. It takes almost no effort to blend them out. The shimmers are buttery and soft and all the colors are vibrant and apply smoothly to the lid. I definitely recommend these to anyone who is a makeup lover like me and is looking for quality over quantity
Charli G.
Charli G.

These colours that Viseart put together in this palette are perfection! They are perfect summer colours! A sunset in a palette, dreamy! I love Viseart shadows, they are a fantastic formula. They go on like they are are a cream formula and the colours blend like a dream. This is a great way to try Viseart if you've been holding off because of price and did you know the pans pop out so you can create your own custom pan? I recommend giving Viseart shadows a try, if not this palette... another.
Kim S.
Kim S.

I love this---the shadows are 100% worth the price. Beautiful colors, great pigmentation and they blend really well--viseart eyeshadows never disappoint. I was slightly concerned when I ordered this that it was all glitter shadows but they are more like satin---they are not glittery like the bottom row of the petite pro palette but not matte either. Really nice for a pretty day look or buildable for going out.
Lissete A.
Lissete A.
Wilbraham , MA

I got advantage of the deal MuseBeautyPro had on the ore-release of the new spring/summer 17 collection and I'm glad I did. This Nuance palette is full of beautiful shimmers, the eyeshadows stay on all day and are so easy to work it. This is definitely a staple of my collection. I absolutely recommend.
Hailey A.
Hailey A.
Tompkinsville

I love this it's very shinny and gorgeous and really good to make your eyes pop. It is very easy to apply and very easy to use. I use this product for special occasions it is very long lasting I keep more of it then what I do any other eyeshadow. Iwould but this again defintly worth your money.
Lorena S.
Lorena S.

First of all i gave it a 4 star because its so expensive, but if we are talking about quality it deserves a 10 star!!!!! So creamy and pigmented and it blends so good!!!! I would purchase the whole line if i could. You can go into Sephora and test them out!!! Its worth the trip ❤
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Newport News

omg best product ever. I bought at Walmart, it was a good price, it works and tastes really good. Everyone should go buy this product, it's life changing. It is my favorite product ever, nothing even comes close to comparing. You will not regret this purchase
Sarana W.
Sarana W.
Sunrise, FL

How is this product?
Simona C.
Simona C.
Ottawa, Ontario

Where can I buy it is it actually worth it
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX

Would love to try this , how good is the pigmentation??
ava v.
ava v.

Are the colors very pigmented Viseart Eyeshadow Palette
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX

How do these eyeshadow blend? Are they pigmented?

Join Now