Viseart Theory Palette Theory IV Amethyst 0.42 oz/ 12 g uploaded by Stephen B.

BY VISEART

A six-piece, unique compact palette with matte and shimmer eyeshadows and removable pans that also fold into a working easel. Perfect for the makeup artist, these colors are a new addition to Viseart's range of mattes and shimmers, providing unparalleled coverage, pigment, and all-day, long-lasting color. Create a neutral eye look for day and evening looks with three mattes that range from light-to-medium tones, including one basic brow and crease shade. Use the shades for a subtle shimmery eye or for a sophisticated, satin-glow finish. Use the matte shades to fill in and shape eyebrows. This palette contains: - 6 x 0.13 oz Powder shades It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is not tested on animals and is free of silicones and minerals. see more...

• Are these eyeshadows good quality? Do they blend well, ha...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "The Amethyst Theory palette from Viseart is my new HG palette! The formula of the shadows is just like in the full size Viseart palettes, SUPER pigmented and blendable without being powdery and there's zero fallout. This palette can be used to create several complete eye looks because it has three mattes, three shimmers, and transition/outer corner/highlight shades. The pans are easily removable so you can move them from the provided palette to your Z-palette or other magnetic palette easily. " in 5 reviews
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
I'm a green-eyed gal, so purples are my go-to shades. This is my second Viseart palette, and I believe they are worth every single penny. They cut my blending time in half, go on smooth and even, and I can achieve a variety of looks with this one little palette. These shadows are investments...in your sanity and time. You can't go wrong with Viseart. I don't see myself buying any other brand for a very long time.
Jacqueline H.
Pennsylvania
Gorgeous! It’s hard to find decent purple eyeshadows. I love that you get three mattes and three shimmers. You can create a variety of looks with only six eyeshadows. I love that the packaging turns into an easel. This palette is great for traveling. I think this is one of the best theory palettes.
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
An absolute dream for lovers of beautiful purple eyeshadows. They are as lovely as they look in pictures and as easy to work with as everyone says. I like how easily removable the pans are from the palette and their square shape fits perfectly in the Z Palette I moved them into.
Stephen B.
Ashland, OR
This is one of my favorite small palettes of all time. Purples are hard to make and these are perfection. The mattes are amazing as are the shimmers. I have created so many different looks using this palette I cannot recommend it enough.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
I ADORE this eyeshadow palette.  Good purple eyeshadows - especially mattes - can be tricky to find, and often apply patchy.  Viseart got it right.

This palette is quite small- about the size of an iPhone, but its perfect to take on the go or on vacation.  Each theory palette contains everything you need for multiple complete looks.  The shimmers are beautiful on the lid and the mattes blend well into the crease.
The medium purple amethyst shimmer is one of the most beautiful colors I've ever tried!
Ellie P.
Burlington, NC
Purple power!!!!! I initially swatched the neutral ViseArt Matte palette in Sephora, but hated the consistency and thought it was chunky and not worth the price tag. During the Sephora VIB sale, I decided to pick up this palette and see if there was a difference and wow, just wow. I love everything about this product! I pair it with Marc Jacobs' highliner in the color lilac for that nice spring/summer purple look. It's perfect and brings out the different purple tones in the shadows. The formulation of the shadows is a dream and they blend themselves. It's probably the best formula I've ever used and I would recommend this palette to anyone. It's great for travel and quick get ready looks, also.
Shannon B.
Minneapolis, MN
Abraham V.
Forney
I love this eye makeup it's casual very beautiful in my experience no one likes paying full price for anything,which is precisely why we often find ourselves on a look out for cheaper alternatives to expensive makeup I recommend this product because the quality of the product is excellent
Katie B.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette by far. It is super pigmented, and applies like a dream. I like that I can use it for day looks, or as stage make up. I bought it on Sephora's online store and couldn't be happier. Looking forward to buying a lot more from this brand!
Anna S.
This palette is so gorgeous! It’s small and easy to throw in my bag for busy, on the go days of traveling. I absolutely love the viseart formula and these shades are beautiful. I think the shades would look stunning and complement any eye color.
Kat J.
USA
Are these eyeshadows good quality? Do they blend well, have any fallout, etc.?