Viseart
Minxette Eyeshadow Palette

Viseart Minxette Eyeshadow Palette

by Viseart

A palette that includes 12 matte and shimmering shades ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining eyes, brows, and the contours of the face. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also cruelty-free and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Minxette, the saucy little sister of Viseart's coveted Theory Minx palette, offers an extended range of essential shades. This curation of caramel colors contains the perfect hues for an effortless look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Viseart Minxette Eyeshadow Palette!
Lisa G.
Viseart Minxette Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lisa G.
Viseart Minxette Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lisa G.
Viseart Minxette Eyeshadow Palette #Viseart This is a beautiful palette with a very autumn-feel to it. The shades are mainly oranges, browns and bronzes in a mix of mattes and shimmers, all of which blend and perform well. It is very similar to the Natasha Denona Bronze Palette but those colors give me more of a summery/sun-kissed vibe and I personally prefer the quality and pigmentation. For the pricepoint, this is a great deal for 12 quality shades, especially since I was able to pick it up in the recent 40% off sale. The magnetized mirrored compact is darling and perfect for travel.
Stefani V.
Viseart is one of my favorite brands for a reason. This is part of a series of more affordable options. They're super blendable and easy to use! for shimmers, I recommend using NYX glitter glue for the full shine, but by itself it's still satiny.
Elisa C.
This is my go to palette now, I can't stop using it! This is so beautiful and pigmented yet super easy to blend and use. I highly recommend it if you aren't a makeup artist because the pans are quite small but you want to try out some very warm and rich shades. The packaging is gorgeous and I can say that it's totally worth the price and the hype. Even the pink eyeshadow, that I thought was not the best, turned out to be a great luminous blush. I 100% reccommend this palette

Looking for your answer?