Viseart
Mini Petit Fours Eyeshadow Palette Set 2 x 021 oz/ 6 g

Viseart Mini Petit Fours Eyeshadow Palette Set 2 x 0.21 oz/ 6 g

by Viseart

A bite-size duo of limited-edition eyeshadow quads sure to satisfy your desire for sweets. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS and SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also gluten-free and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Get ready to create delightfully decadent, eye-catching confections with two charming color stories.

Can I use it on my cheeck too?
Start your review of Viseart Mini Petit Fours Eyeshadow Palette Set 2 x 0.21 oz/ 6 g!
Becca D.
Viseart Mini Petit Fours Eyeshadow Palette Set 2 x 0.21 oz/ 6 g uploaded by Becca D.
I got this in Lilas- the shimmer shades are absolutely gorgeous! The mattes are the same great matte vise set formula, they’re just very light, so it limits the skin tones that can show up. I expected the palette to be bigger, but I’m not complaining: petite is literally in the name!
Bethany G.
Gulf Breeze, FL
The palettes are in general good. Chocolat is better performance wise than Franboise. The pink palette takes a ton of work and there isn’t a ton of payoff. If you get one, I’d personally suggest Chocolat of the two options. I hope this helps.
Katherine L.
Oakland, CA
These are my first two Viseart products, and I really enjoy them! I love the color stories of these two quads. The mattes are blendable while still being buildable - so easy to work with. I deducted a star because the shimmers are a bit fussy to work with. I would have preferred something less sparkly, more satin formula if it meant better texture. But I’m still very happy with these, and will buy more from the brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...