BY VISEART

A nine-pan palette of highly pigmented eyeshadows. Viseart's proprietary creamy, long-lasting eye shadow formula is featured in an essential nine-pan palette with a full-size vanity mirror. Inspired by the unique twighlight colors and hues of Paris during the "Golden Hour," each easy-to-blend shade can be combined to create infinite looks. The palette features matte and shimmer finishes for creating depth and dimension. This set contains: - 9 x Eyeshadows in Honoree, Rivoli, Montaigne, Seine, Palais, Lourve, Carrousel, Royal, Tuileries It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These products are not tested on animals, contain organic ingredients, and they are free of silicone, petrochemicals, gluten, and mineral oil.

Buy on Sephora
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I'm an eyeshadow fanatic, but somehow, never got around to trying Viseart shadows. Let's be real - it's probably due to the crazy price tag. Nevertheless, I was gifted this palette for Christmas and I have absolutely been blown away.

The shades included are stunning - perfect for an everyday look or a dramatic night look. The formula is buttery smooth and pigmented as heck, these blend like an absolute DREAM. It's so easy to get a beautiful, blown out look with these shadows. The packaging is lovely and feels expensive, which I love. I've worn these shadows all day (over an eyeshadow base) and I notice no creasing, and the color lasts all day.

If you're on the fence about this palette because of the price tag, I can say from experience that it is worth every single penny. Some of the most beautiful shadows I've ever had the pleasure of using. HIGHLY recommended!!
Erika J L.
Bryn Mawr
What can I say? This brand has absolutely mastered eyeshadow formula. Regardless of what packaging it is in, this formula is one of the best in the world. Although, I do have to say that previous packaging with this brand has been a bit of a letdown considering the cost. This particular palette has incredible packaging and presentation. It includes a mirror and magnetized pans. Flawless.
Stephanie A.
San Diego, CA
I received this palette for Christmas and am very happy with the diversity of looks I can create with it. I have hooded and oily lids so a primer is necessary for me in order to make the shadows last all day, but I feel like if those weren't concerns of yours, these are some good quality pigmented shadows. I only took off one star because I was taken aback by the amount of fallout I get, I hadn't expected it.
Natasha S.
Bedford, TX
This is the perfect palette for travel or just to throw in your purse.  High quality pigments, smooth metallics.  Great color selection and a mini size make this portable.  The metal plate on the front makes it look professional.  Viseart is always high quality!
Keyshia C.
New York
Love love love this palette! This is one of the best pallettes I've ever purchased. All the colors work so well together and make my Jade brown eyes POP. The colors are great for me and there are many ways to wear them. This can be for every day and night use! I use No. 50 Serum Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer eye primer first and the colors don't fade or move all day. If you're having problems blending these colors together, it's probably your brushes.
Estella R.
I love this pallete, the colors shows up on my skin tone just right, I’m happy I gotten this for free! The colors blends beautifully, the shadows are very pigmented. I use the pallete like everytime I do a makeup look, I love the reddish shade, it’s a very rare shade.overall great pallete, also love the huge mirror that comes with it! ❤️
Jamie C.
Nichols , SC
This is my first Viseart palette, but I have dabbled in other high end shadows on the market. The mattes look great and all swatch beautifully. Unfortunately the shimmers crease terribly on my hooded eyelids and disappear even with glitter glue. I would recommend this if the shimmers had more staying power. Consider getting one of the all matte palettes and use the shimmers you know work well. Having said that, I do plan to keep this and play with it some more to see if I can make it work.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
I am very happy I got this on my hands. The price is very reasonable and the pigmentation is great. It’s smooth and very opaque that a little goes a very long way. This definitely lasts very long on the lids and I can say by far my favorite palette. :)
Deborah G.
Highly pigmented it says under the ingredients And such. I'm into highly unpigmented eye shadow myself (neautrals) only in my age category 54 years old and don't wear much just a small amount of a light color Skinn Cosmetics Patina Eye Shadows in Natural Instincts:Estée Lauder Knockout Eyeshadow Palette Sultry Nudes something light like this one
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Viseart Golden Hour Eyeshadow Palette anyone who's tried viseart knows that they don't make a bad eyeshadow. Every shade whether matte or shimmer is absolute perfection. And while yes the are expensive they are worth every single penny. I would literally pay twice the amount that's how good they are. The blend with no work at all and seamlessly. The pigmentation is the best I've ever seen. If you are a serious makeup collector or a makeup artist you need this viseart palette or ANY viseart palette for that matter in your life
Alecia K.
Is this worth $50...?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Ooh these colors are calling my name!!!
Joscelin l.
Is this a good palette product and how is it and is Good do you like it
Ella k.
This looks so good l! Is it any good tho someone plz tell me xx