Viseart Eyeshadow Palette

by Viseart

A professional eye shadow palette that features sets of 12 shades in either Neutral, Satin, Sultry, or Nude. Get professional quality eye looks with these 12-shade palettes. The Neutral Matte eye shadow palette is perfect for creating a "nude face," and it features a core neutral palette in beige to brown tones that are ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining eyes, brows, or facial contours. The Bridal Satin eye shades feature soft, satin-textured shadows for smooth and even application. These shades photograph beautifully, and they are ideal for adding light and accentuating dimension. The opulent shades of the Sultry Muse palette offer a myriad of satin to metallic textures. They were created on the Hollywood sets by top artists, and they're perfect for creating chic, elegant, or fashion forward eye looks, as well as for highlighting and contouring the face. Illuminate and define with a subtle glow or eye-catching smoky eyes with this set's gold to black smoke to espresso hues. Create saturated eye looks with the Paris Nudes palette, inspired by Parisian fashion week collections. This sophisticated palette features radiant textures in satins and shimmers in colors that range from sage to smoky plum to brun rose colors, and it pairs sheer and deep pigments for a smooth and even application. This versatile palette will ensure that you flaunt modern and chic makeup looks. This collection features eye shadow palettes with 12 shades (sold separately): The 01 Neutral Matte palette: Cannelle, Beige, Sable, Ivoire, Chocolat, Brique, Taupe, Cafe, Charbon, Souris, Cendre, and Tabac shades. The 03 Bridal Satin palette: Champagne, Sterling, Peony, Blue Diamond, Orange Topaz, Velvet, Violet, Sapphire, Cashmere, Copper, Prune, and Tuxedo shades. The 05 Sultry Muse palette: Yves, Camille, Kifu, Gitte, Tym, Jori, CIndi, Chantille, Chloe, Melonie, Diane, and Ceska shades. The 06 Paris Nudes palette: Pont des Arts, Champs-Elysees, Beax-Arts, Alexandre Trois, Saint-Ho

Is the packaging sturdy?
Are these shadows blendable? Is there a lot of fall out? Looking for a good all matte palette.
I’ve always seen amazing reviews, but is it really worth the high price tag?
Start your review of Viseart Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
...palettes. It is super pricey, but you get so much product and it's so pigmented you literally can just dab your brush into the colours and you get so much payoff. Being this pigmented could also be a bad thing if the colours don't blend... but these shadows blend PERFECTLY. I can't wait to try other palettes by this brand. Finding them is so difficult! But if you get a chance, scoop them up! in reviews
...Luckily I will NOT be needing to do that! It's rare that you find a decent neutral palette that isn't overwhelmed with shimmer and satin shades. This is straight up neutral matte silky color! I love it because you can use this palette for more than just eyeshadow! I've used it for my eyes, highlighting/contouring, brow filling, blush and liner! These colors blend like a dream either wet or dry. When dry they apply sheer but still pigmented and they blend seamlessly even with just using your fingers. When you use them wet, they take on the texture of cream shadows which makes a more professional looking application- great for photography. I've used some of the warmer middle shades as a cheek stain/blush/bronzer. It's just an overall stunning palette to play around with and use professionally. I do however wish that for $80 this was a bigger palette..meaning there should be more grams of color for that price. Still, for the versatility this palette offers, it can command such a price. Highly recommended for makeup artists and anyone else who just loves experimenting.in reviews
Review for: Viseart Eyeshadow Palette
I like Viseart 01 Neutral Mattes Eyeshadow Palette . The eyeshadows blend well, not creasing on the eyelids with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion and last all day. I don't understand why the packaging looks so cheap with this price point. Also the name of it is "Neutral Matte" but most of the shades is warm. Viseart #eyeshadows #eyeshadowpalette #matteeyeshadows
Schenectady, NY
Viseart Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Aileen L.
Absolutely love this palette! It’s on the pricier side but it’s well worth it. The colors blend like butter and can be used all over the face, not just as eyeshadow. Viseart 01 Neutral Mattes Eyeshadow Palette
Hagerstown, MD
Viseart Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kelley M.
Viseart Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kelley M.
Review for: Viseart Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is a must have. An absolute must have. Let me give you a little background about my makeup preferences: I’m an eyeshadow snob. I’ve been wearing exclusively Natasha Denona & Pat McGrath for quite a while but thanks to Boxycharm I’ve been able to try out other brands without breaking the bank. These shadows perform beautifully and are very pigmented. I was especially impressed with the lighter shades, those usually don’t show up on me at all. I actually tested the palette without using a primer or prepping my skin at all so I imagine it will look even better. These aren’t just for eyes though, the color story makes this an essential palette because you can do eye looks, contour & sculpting, brightening.. they even threw a color corrector shade in there. Palettes with this type of color story are hard to find and although I got this as a choice item with my Boxycharm premium subscription, having tested it out I would buy this myself even though it’s expensive, you really do get what you pay for with makeup! I also love the no-fuss, non-gimmicky packaging. It’s straightforward, and looks professional. They know their product is good and don’t need to bait us with fancy packaging. I really think this is going to become a staple in my makeup routine and I’m already planning a repurchase when it runs out. I briefly browsed Viseart’s site too and they have so many beautiful palettes, I have a feeling they’ll be getting a lot of my money!
Pembroke, KY
Viseart Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley D.
Review for: Viseart Eyeshadow Palette
This is the perfect nude matte eyeshadow palette. It has every color you need to make the perfect natural or smokey look. I love the hard plastic case too.
Greeneville, TN
Review for: Viseart Eyeshadow Palette
Transition Transition Transition...this product is perfect 🥰 for transition shades because of all the matte pans it provides. I love the formula and yes there is fall out. I use this quite often to smoke out a look if needed. I do recommend 👌 it is a good product to have in your collection. There is always that one palette 🎨😍 you need for an all matte look and that would be this brand.
Wilmington, DE
Viseart Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Iana G.
Review for: Neutral Matte
I got Visearte matte eyeshadow pallete in my boxycharm premium box. And have to say that this is definitely the best mate eyeshadow palette I have ever tried. It blends flawlessly. It practically does the work for you. I am able to easily move the eyeshadows without picking up any new product. It stays on its plase whole day. So i am very happy that i had possibility to try this wonderful pallete. I reccomend it to everyone .
Davenport, IA
1,295 reviews
Viseart Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kira C.
Review for: Neutral Matte
I'm so impressed with the quality of this palette, it's absolutely amazing!! The color story is beautiful and perfect for everyday wear, especially for creating the perfect smokey eye! The grey is the best grey eyeshadow I've used by far, it's so pigmented, easy to blend, and long lasting. So high quality, I'm loving it!
Cleveland, OH
Viseart Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Alicia B.
Review for: Viseart Eyeshadow Palette
If you are looking for a matte, neutral palette, this one is great. It goes on smooth and even, provides great coverage (even with the black!) and lasts all day. It has every neutral color I would want.
Viseart Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Samantha L.
Wow, just WOW. Once I used this eyeshadow palette for the first time I was HOOKED. I think these are the best formula I have ever used. Highly pigmented so you only need a little product on your brush and they blend into each other and other eyeshadow like a DREAM! You will not be disappointed with this palette. These colors are perfect for bridal makeup, photoshoots and everyday wear.
Hoffman Est, IL
Viseart Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Justina J.
Review for: Viseart Eyeshadow Palette
I received this palette in my boxycharm last month and i really like it. The shadows stay on all day without fading away. Im a neutral/nude color type of person so it worked out great. I became a fan of everything matte since i tried this! No more shine or gloss. I like that you can use the shadows on your eyes, brows and even contouring! All in 1. MSRP is $80. Viseart Eyeshadow Palette
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Beachwood, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Viseart Eyeshadow Palette , is it worth the money? is the quality there?
Aileen L. il y a 2 mois
Definitely worth it. They lasts all day, blend like butter and can be used as contour
Tampa, FL
il y a 2 ans
Tiffany H. il y a 2 ans
It's a wonderful all mattes palette to use together with your favorite metallics or shimmery eyeshadows that you own. Their mattes blend soooo effortlessly and the mattes are very versatile. You can use the browns as a brow powder or use them for contour or even create a smokey eyeliner. Very pigmented and easy to build as well.