Viseart Eyeshadow Palette

by Viseart

A professional eye shadow palette that features sets of 12 shades in either Neutral, Satin, Sultry, or Nude. Get professional quality eye looks with these 12-shade palettes. The Neutral Matte eye shadow palette is perfect for creating a "nude face," and it features a core neutral palette in beige to brown tones that are ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining eyes, brows, or facial contours. The Bridal Satin eye shades feature soft, satin-textured shadows for smooth and even application. These shades photograph beautifully, and they are ideal for adding light and accentuating dimension. The opulent shades of the Sultry Muse palette offer a myriad of satin to metallic textures. They were created on the Hollywood sets by top artists, and they're perfect for creating chic, elegant, or fashion forward eye looks, as well as for highlighting and contouring the face. Illuminate and define with a subtle glow or eye-catching smoky eyes with this set's gold to black smoke to espresso hues. Create saturated eye looks with the Paris Nudes palette, inspired by Parisian fashion week collections. This sophisticated palette features radiant textures in satins and shimmers in colors that range from sage to smoky plum to brun rose colors, and it pairs sheer and deep pigments for a smooth and even application. This versatile palette will ensure that you flaunt modern and chic makeup looks. This collection features eye shadow palettes with 12 shades (sold separately): The 01 Neutral Matte palette: Cannelle, Beige, Sable, Ivoire, Chocolat, Brique, Taupe, Cafe, Charbon, Souris, Cendre, and Tabac shades. The 03 Bridal Satin palette: Champagne, Sterling, Peony, Blue Diamond, Orange Topaz, Velvet, Violet, Sapphire, Cashmere, Copper, Prune, and Tuxedo shades. The 05 Sultry Muse palette: Yves, Camille, Kifu, Gitte, Tym, Jori, CIndi, Chantille, Chloe, Melonie, Diane, and Ceska shades. The 06 Paris Nudes palette: Pont des Arts, Champs-Elysees, Beax-Arts, Alexandre Trois, Saint-Ho

Are these shadows blendable? Is there a lot of fall out? Looking for a good all matte palette.
I’ve always seen amazing reviews, but is it really worth the high price tag?
Are these palettes worth the money ?
Start your review of Viseart Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“...palettes. It is super pricey, but you get so much product and it's so pigmented you literally can just dab your brush into the colours and you get so much payoff. Being this pigmented could also be a bad thing if the colours don't blend... but these shadows blend PERFECTLY. I can't wait to try other palettes by this brand. Finding them is so difficult! But if you get a chance, scoop them up! ” in reviews
“...Luckily I will NOT be needing to do that! It's rare that you find a decent neutral palette that isn't overwhelmed with shimmer and satin shades. This is straight up neutral matte silky color! I love it because you can use this palette for more than just eyeshadow! I've used it for my eyes, highlighting/contouring, brow filling, blush and liner! These colors blend like a dream either wet or dry. When dry they apply sheer but still pigmented and they blend seamlessly even with just using your fingers. When you use them wet, they take on the texture of cream shadows which makes a more professional looking application- great for photography. I've used some of the warmer middle shades as a cheek stain/blush/bronzer. It's just an overall stunning palette to play around with and use professionally. I do however wish that for $80 this was a bigger palette..meaning there should be more grams of color for that price. Still, for the versatility this palette offers, it can command such a price. Highly recommended for makeup artists and anyone else who just loves experimenting.” in reviews
Review for: Viseart Eyeshadow Palette, Other
I have both the Bridal Satin and the ultra-limited edition Avignon. Both are totally worth the price; they're pigmented and bright colors, and they stay on really amazingly all day- even when I'm sweating/dancing. There is a little fall-out when putting on the shimmery/satiny ones, but once they're on, they tend to stay on.I purchased both palettes toward the beginning of last month. They recently changed the packaging so that the pans are easily removable; I got one of the older packaging with the Bridal Satin, which is a shame, but the new packaging is really nice, and knowing that within the next few months, any that I purchase will be the new packaging like I have with the Avignon is fantastic.Overall, these are both fantastic, with great color choices and a fantastic overall aesthetic. They stick around well, but come off easily with a makeup wipe. Well worth the money spent, as they will last me quite a while, due to the quality and quantity of the makeup.
Viseart Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by J. M.
Viseart Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by J. M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paris Nude
I’ve been looking at the Viseart Paris Nudes palette for over a year debating on if I should get it. I finally took the plunge and purchased it and OMG, this is the most beautiful palette if you like cool mauve and pinks. You can create such beautiful eye looks. The Viseart formula is highly pigmented and buttery and blends easily. My new favorite palette is this Viseart Paris Nudes.
Russell, KY
Review for: Neutral Matte, Viseart Eyeshadow Palette
Viseart Eyeshadow Palette Viseart Eyeshadow Palette VPE10 Warm Neutral Mattes 0.84 oz/ 24 g Viseart Viseart Eyeshadow & Eyebrow Palette Viseart 01 Highlight Sculpting Palette Love my viseart collection. Worth every cent! They are comparable to nothing I can think of quality an pigment wise. Love the face and the brow palette, if you do makeup on alot of different people this is essential to your collection, as there is something here for every skin tone an brow tone. So long lasting. Love the warm an the neutrals palette they are must haves work well together.
Arlington, VA
1,033 reviews
Review for: Bridal Satin
My review is for the bridal satin palette. There are several different 12 pan palettes from viseart. They retail for $80.00 each. It is worth every penny. The bridal palette has 12 shimmery shades that are incredibly buttery. Richly pigmented, long wearing, and easily blends. This was much creamier than some of the other palettes I tried, they are not the same formula.
Lagrange, KY
Review for: Neutral Matte, Viseart Eyeshadow Palette, Viseart Eyeshadow Palette, Boheme, Viseart Eyeshadow Palette, Bridal Satin, Viseart Eyeshadow Palette, Cool Mattes, Viseart Eyeshadow Palette, Viseart Eyeshadow Palette, Viseart Eyeshadow Palette, Viseart Eyeshadow Palette, Dark Mattes, Bright Editorial, Viseart Eyeshadow Palette, Viseart Eyeshadow Palette, Paris Nude, Sultry Muse
I literally own so many Viseart shadows, I have an entire Alex Drawer full! I also keep some in my freelance kit, and I have some at my boyfriends house too. Viseart shadows are the epitome of workhorse shadows. They always work well, they always apply evenly, and the colors are long wearing. The brand has since expanded into a more consumer approach, which is great, but for makeup artistry I love the 12pan and grande pros, as they keep mattes one one container and shimmers I’m another.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Neutral Matte, Bright Editorial, Other
My favorite matte pigments. They blend forever and ever and mix together like a dream. The shimmers are hit and miss for me at times but the mattes never fail me. Yes there is kick back in the pan it is a harder pressed pigment and very densely packed and opaque. You only need to dip very lightly and softly into the pan to pick up a lot of color. I swear I see some people jab into their pans like they’re stabbing an ex-boyfriend 😂 don’t do that!
Austin, TX
Review for: Neutral Matte
This is one of my favorite palettes. It is so versatile, and the formula is fantastic. I think Viseart's matte formula beats Natasha Denona because I never have patchy spots, even with minimum blending. This palette is also the perfect complement to any fun singles or quads, as you have many different tones of neutrals to work with. Great palette. 10/10.
Nashville, TN
Viseart Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Olivia A.
Review for: Bridal Satin
I love Viseart palettes, I think they have the best formula hands down. The Bridal Satin palette are all beautiful shimmer shades. No glitter, just a beautiful subtle shimmer. They are vibrant colors and blend seamlessly without muddying. The purple shades are my favorite, but the whole palette is great.
Jacksonville , FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Neutral Matte
Viseart’s matte shadows are the best of the best. I use the neutral matte palette regularly, great transition shadows for colourful looks, wonderful for a neutral eye. Blends out superbly with no fallout. Lasts throughout the day. An essential for any makeup user. I highly recommend!!
Baltimore
Review for: Dark Mattes
When I say it's worth every penny I mean it. I've never used such quality eyeshadow I was so amazed. I payed $56 for this and it was SO worth it. The packaging isn't fancy but I kinda like that it is since it's majorly for professional use. I can't imagine decluttering this ever.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Beachwood, NJ
il y a un an
Viseart Eyeshadow Palette , is it worth the money? is the quality there?
Rhonda J. • il y a 4 mois
Yes, very pigmented and long lasting. Excellent quality
Tampa, FL
il y a un an
Tina H. • il y a un an
It's a wonderful all mattes palette to use together with your favorite metallics or shimmery eyeshadows that you own. Their mattes blend soooo effortlessly and the mattes are very versatile. You can use the browns as a brow powder or use them for contour or even create a smokey eyeliner. Very pigmented and easy to build as well.