8 colors available

BY VISEART

A professional eye shadow palette that features sets of 12 shades in either Neutral, Satin, Sultry, or Nude. Get professional quality eye looks with these 12-shade palettes. The Neutral Matte eye shadow palette is perfect for creating a "nude face," and it features a core neutral palette in beige to brown tones that are ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining eyes, brows, or facial contours. The Bridal Satin eye shades feature soft, satin-textured shadows for smooth and even application. These shades photograph beautifully, and they are ideal for adding light and accentuating dimension. The opulent shades of the Sultry Muse palette offer a myriad of satin to metallic textures. They were created on the Hollywood sets by top artists, and they're perfect for creating chic, elegant, or fashion forward eye looks, as well as for highlighting and contouring the face. Illuminate and define with a subtle glow or eye-catching smoky eyes with this set's gold to black smoke to espresso hues. Create saturated eye looks with the Paris Nudes palette, inspired by Parisian fashion week collections. This sophisticated palette features radiant textures in satins and shimmers in colors that range from sage to smoky plum to brun rose colors, and it pairs sheer and deep pigments for a smooth and even application. This versatile palette will ensure that you flaunt modern and chic makeup looks. This collection features eye shadow palettes with 12 shades (sold separately): The 01 Neutral Matte palette: Cannelle, Beige, Sable, Ivoire, Chocolat, Brique, Taupe, Cafe, Charbon, Souris, Cendre, and Tabac shades. The 03 Bridal Satin palette: Champagne, Sterling, Peony, Blue Diamond, Orange Topaz, Velvet, Violet, Sapphire, Cashmere, Copper, Prune, and Tuxedo shades. The 05 Sultry Muse palette: Yves, Camille, Kifu, Gitte, Tym, Jori, CIndi, Chantille, Chloe, Melonie, Diane, and Ceska shades. The 06 Paris Nudes palette: Pont des Arts, Champs-Elysees, Beax-Arts, Alexandre Trois, Saint-Ho

• Is it really worth the given price point for these 12 shades?2 Answers
  • Im dying to buy this pallette but want to know if it's worth the hu...3 Answers
  • How blendable are these I'm looking for a new palette2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
Viseart Palettes are hands down one of the best eyeshadow palettes out there. First off, they make so many matte eyeshadow palettes. I am such a big fan of matte eyeshadows. Sometimes it is hard to find a really good matte eyeshadow palette. These are phenomenal – they are pretty much the ALL-STARS of eyeshadow palettes. They have everything you need, especially this 01 Matte Neutral palette.

The 01 Matte Neutral Palette has everything you would ever need in a day-to-day eyeshadow palette. The colors may look a little basic but it’s everything you need to make a natural makeup look, a smoky eye, or even just a basic palette for transition colors. As you can see from my swatch pictures that this palette is beauty.

The formula is just as good as the rest of the palettes. They are so pigmented and so easy to use. Your brush picks up the products effortlessly and blends them like a dream. The shadows are so blendable and soft. They are so easy to apply and blend seamlessly onto your eyes.

The shadows also last all day and don’t crease on me. I always wear a primer though.

I have nothing bad to say about this palette, other than the price can seem a little expensive. I think the palette is worth it though. It will last you such a long time and it is such good quality.
Juliet B.
Juliet B.
Arlington, MA
I admit the high demand and almost cult like following of this palette is what initially interested me. One thing I don't need is yet another nude palette. However, ever since it arrived, my Viseart palette is the only eyeshadow I've used, save for a little cream shimmer in Nars All About Eve.
I will say the palette skews warm, which initially was disappointing, as I prefer my nudes slightly cooler. But I was wrong - this palette emphasizes my gray blue eyes in a way nothing else really does. The combo of the light peach base, with a mix of the orangey brown and red brown in the crease makes my eyes pop. The slate gray is a perfect liner.
And, unlike many nude palettes on the market, all the colors pay off, are wearable and none are chalky, even the cream highlight. In fact, I don't think I've ever used as good a matte highlight before.
And to shake thing up, I'll add a sheer cream shimmer on top of some of the mattes, or in the corner of my eye. But this palette plus a little shimmer, gives you just about everything you need.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
Review for: Boheme
Viseart has one of the best eyeshadow formulas on the market today, no doubt about it. If you have trouble blending eyeshadows, do yourself a favor and pick up a Viseart palette. These eyeshadows blend so seamlessly that you can actually pick up two colors on your brush and make a custom color! I did that with the image attached to my review - I needed a purple so I combined the darkest fuchsia shade with the blue to make the purple on my outer lower lash line. This is true of all Viseart palettes. The Ribbons Boheme palette has a gorgeous selection of colors and each shade has a perfect satin shimmer finish. If bright colors aren't your thing, try the Paris Nudes palette for soft, sophisticated, muted colors. Sultry Muse is great for golden/copper/bronze looks. Bridal Satins has a mix of neutrals and jewel tones. And for my matte lovers, you cannot go wrong with the Neutral Mattes palette. That was my first Viseart palette and it sold me on the formula. Viseart has the best matte eyeshadows on the market.
Sashai G.
Sashai G.
New Orleans, LA
I debated for a long time, whether or not this palette was worth the $80. Most times I have a hard time justifying spending $50 on palettes. However, I must say that once I purchased it I fell in love. I have the Warm Matte palette. It's my One Stop shop for eye-look, especially when I don't feel like using multiple palettes. The shadows are very pigmented and bendable. A little goes a long way, and the shadows are easy to work with and blend, they also have amazing staying power, so it will last a long time. I use other brands that are a little more budget friendly as well, but with many of them I have to pick up more product in order to get the pigment I need. I would say that this is a make-up artists dream palette. Because of the price, I can admit that you can admit that you can similar colors in other palettes that are inexpensive.
Zeba M.
Zeba M.
I know the very first thing people see is the price, which is a turn down for them. However, i want you to think about this with an open mind. I bought this palette out of curiosity to see as to why it's $80. Now, you can buy this palette during sales at Sephora which will make this palette less. When I first swatched this palette, I was so surprised. The pigmentation is unbelievable. I didn't have to use a primer to get the pay off of the color. The best part is that this palette is so versatile. I have this palette in my kit, so I have used it not only for the eyes, but for eyebrows and contouring as well. a little goes a long way, and this palette would last you a really long time. Now, if you're a pro makeup artist you can get this palette for a lot cheaper, so in that sense, it is so worth it!
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
San Jose, CA
I have the dark mattes palette, and it is the most pleasurable item to work with in my collection. I had to go on a no-buy for over a month to justify the price tag (kinda), but these shades are on a level of pigment I didn't know existed. They are so rich that I dip into a color once and it is enough for both eyes every time. On top of that, because they are so pigmented, when they are blended out they almost create an entirely different gradient of shades. There is a dark blue that I love using all over the lid, and then blending into the crease where it sheers out to a teal-ish color. Stunning!
The best way to apply is definitely to place into crease/lid with a flat shade brush to make sure it is even distributed and then blending with a fluffy brush.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Neutral Matte
This is such a great quality eyeshadow palette. It is pricey but worth it for essential matte neutrals that you can use to create neutral eye looks or in conjunction with other palettes. The quality of these are amazing if you know how to apply them. They blend out incredibly easy and do not leave patchy spots as some other eyeshadows can do. The colors are true to name and come in both warm, cool, and neutral tones. I tend to mix the warm and neutral colors sometimes and they still look amazing. Highly recommend this for a beauty junkie that loves matte eyeshadow!
makeupbymrsdee m.
makeupbymrsdee m.
Richmond , VA
Review for: Bright Editorial
This product is not only pigmented and buttery but the quality is one of the best hands down. Many look for dupes because of pricing, but remember you get what you pay for. If you don't care about what you put on your skin, than anything other than the best is what you're willing to settle for. Beauty is vain indeed, but using quality products like these will insure great skin later. Personally using anything less than the best on my clients is a no no. ALWAYS in vest in yourself first, as this is a great investment indeed. ~ Not Your Average Beauty Makeup Bar -
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
I can't say enough about this brand. I had been eyeing these palettes for so long and hesitated because of the price. I want to kick myself for waiting so long. These eyeshadows are so amazing. So soft, so blendable, so easy to build up color. The colors are so rich and while the palettes can be used alone they also combine perfectly together for infinite looks. The pans are a generous size too. That was something I was not expecting but was pleasantly surprised by.
Cathee S.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Review for: Bright Editorial
These shadows are amazing BUT, they are ridiculously expensive. I tried my friends palette just to see what all the You Tube hype was about and wasn't impressed at all. I found a similiar palette on the Morphe website for $19.99 with triple the amount of bright colors. The Viseart palette is nice, but its not something I can justify spending that much money on when there are super similar dupes available for much less.
Lucca C.
Lucca C.
Where can I get it? How much is it? and is it worth the price?
Kim B.
Kim B.
I have been lusting after the Neutral Matte palette. Is it worth the money? Can I easily find dupes in other brands?
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Murray, UT
If you have a lot of neutral palettes, which one of these wold you recommend buying first to try?
Nikole L.
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR
Are Viseart palettes worth the price?
Mia J.
Mia J.
I have heard so many people raving about this! Do you recommend? Does it blend out easily? Are they pigmented? Are they all matte?