Viscos PLAY AGAIN(r) NOW - Berry Flavored uploaded by Tiffany B.

BY VISCOS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

RECOVERY You Can Feel(tm) HYALURONIC ACID TO COMBAT DAILY BODY SORENESS FEEL CLINICALLY PROVEN RESULTS in 7-14 DAYS PLAY AGAIN(r) NOW replenishes falling levels of HA occurring with age, overuse, injury or surgery. Hydrates, lubricates and cushions joints, tendons, connective tissue and muscle. May proactively help prevent injury and eventual deterioration. Improves performance and speeds recovery. see more...

Review (1)
Tiffany B.
Broomfield , CO
I've been using Play Again Now for 12 days and I am definitely starting to notice changes. I've noticed that my muscles don't feel as sore and stiff after workouts and I'm beginning to notice that I don't wake up nearly as sore as I usually do after those crazy workouts. I really love how easy the product is to use and how you only need a little bit of the product to do the job. Plus, it tastes pretty darn good too. It's a yummy fruity taste and the gel is similar to the consistency of a thick cough syrup. I'm excited to see the continued changes in my joints and increased flexibility with continued use.