ViSalus Body By Vi Monster Kit 4-Pack ** 80(3 Scoop) Meals, 20 Health Mix Ins ** uploaded by Kayla S.

BY VISALUS

Vi-Shape is the foundation of every Body by Vi Challenge Kit thanks to an unbeatable combination of great nutrition and great taste. Whether your Challenge goal is to lose weight, be more active, or get fit, Vi-Shape is an innovative and delicious way... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The nutritional content is really decent in these shakes and the calories are very low, but it tastes horrible - even with adding fruit to it. It’s a shame because I drink protein shakes daily. I would never buy this again.
Kayla S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the worst protein powder I have ever had. I'm not sure how anyone can do the body by VI challenge. Some ingredient in the powder did not mix well with me, I feel sick every time I think I should try the powder again.