BY VISA

Visa
  • "IT is widely accepted everywhere around the world and takes the hassle out of carrying change and cash.love that I can go anywhere and not worry...." in 78 reviews
  • "Accepted almost everywhere, great customer service, credit card protection keeps my identity safe, get money back when I use it - what's not to love?" in 53 reviews
  • "Visa is no doubt the go-to choice for anyone who doesn't like to carry cash, as it's accepted at almost any place that takes credit cards!" in 47 reviews
  • "My Debit Card in Visa and I rarely have any problems with it, if I do the company is right on top of it and they are so efficient. " in 41 reviews
  • "No proble with VISA anywhere, it is pretty much a worldwide brand that is offered by a lot of different banks and institutions. " in 27 reviews
Will C.
Chicago
Globetrotter Expert
I got a credit card through my bank, and VISA support was excellent. They monitor your use to ensure your information is safe. The rewards program is just ok. It's a small cash back reward, so it's a good rewards program if you don't know a specific area of expense you want to invest in. I would recommend it especially for a first time card holder.
Jill N.
Rowlett, TX
I have had my visa credit card since 2013. I have never had any issues with payments, identity theft, our cancellations. They helped make sure my card was safely used when I lived over seas. The minimum monthly payment is low enough that I have never struggled to meet it.
Meg S.
Edison, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
Love it. I have it hooked up to my Amazon prime account so I can get 5% cashback on Amazon prime purchases, 3% cashback on nonprime amazon purchases, 2% cashback for restaurants/gas, and 1% on every single thing I buy with it! Glorious? Indeed.
Kortney B.
Chippewa Falls
I’ve had a visa credit card through my hometown bank for a very long time. I have never had a problem with it at all. Very convenient and easy to use. No complications. Highly would recommend to anyone for a first time credit card.
Anna H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I really like Visa. My bank, Apple Federal Credit Union, gave me a Visa Debit Card to use a few years back. They have great customer service, and are accepted in every store I’ve been in! I would definitely recommend Visa!
Darion M.
East Lansing
Great credit card!! Accepted everywhere! I use a visa debit and credit card through a credit union in my local area! There is great customer service when needed and a lot of safety precautions for fraudulent activity.
Richelle L.
The Plains
I’m not a fan of credit cards in general due to their hefty obligations and stipulations. We have this card for emergencies and use it sparingly. Paying it off month to month is best or you’ll rack up the interest.
Jennifer R.
Waco
Visa is a good credit card company with great customer service. They have a good cash back program, so I am happy I signed up for a card with them and would recommend the card to family and friends.
Kristen L.
Pasadena, CA
Had this card for about a year now, the bill has always been straight forward, I'm happy with my membership rewards. I just can't comment on customer service as I haven't had need to call them yet.
Rachel H.
I enjoy the protection they provide. I once had my info stolen and money was stolen as well. They called me to inform me, replaced the money immediately even though the investigation only opened
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Globetrotter Expert
Where have you been where VISA is not accepted?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Globetrotter Expert
Visa, MasterCard, or american express?
Amanda L.
Burnettsville, IN
Globetrotter Expert
How long hs everyone been using VISA
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Can it work outsiese the u.s?
Nicole c.
Can you get a picture on a Visa Debit card?