• "IT is widely accepted everywhere around the world and takes the hassle out of carrying change and cash.love that I can go anywhere and not worry...." in 78 reviews
  • "Accepted almost everywhere, great customer service, credit card protection keeps my identity safe, get money back when I use it - what's not to love?" in 53 reviews
  • "Visa is no doubt the go-to choice for anyone who doesn't like to carry cash, as it's accepted at almost any place that takes credit cards!" in 47 reviews
  • "My Debit Card in Visa and I rarely have any problems with it, if I do the company is right on top of it and they are so efficient. " in 41 reviews
  • "No proble with VISA anywhere, it is pretty much a worldwide brand that is offered by a lot of different banks and institutions. " in 27 reviews
Will C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I got a credit card through my bank, and VISA support was excellent. They monitor your use to ensure your information is safe. The rewards program is just ok. It's a small cash back reward, so it's a good rewards program if you don't know a specific area of expense you want to invest in. I would recommend it especially for a first time card holder.
Emilee M.
Morristown, TN
Visa offers great benefits to their cardholder members! The interest rate and monthly payments are made affordable as long as you manange them  properly! Cash back and store discounts are also some of the great perks of having a Visa! Would definitely recommend to anyone in need of a small line of credit.
Debbie S.
Staten Island
I have a Disney Visa card and I’ve been happy with the rewards I’ve received. It’s especially great if your planning a Disney trip. I received a $200 credit on my first statement which helped pay for the trip. I was also able to use the card to skip the line to meet Kylo Ren and other characters in the Disney parks.
Billie D.
Visa is great. I've used my card in a number of different countries and it always works. I've also had my card numbers stolen before and Visa was on top of it, they let me know and cancelled the card and I got my replacement very fast which was good because I couldn't go without it for bills and such
Ophelia B.
West Fargo, ND
I use Visa through Wells Fargo and have always had a good experience using their Go Far Rewards program. The more you use your card, the more points you earn to redeem for awesome products, gift cards, travel, or even cash rewards! If you've never had a credit card before, Visa is a great way to start!
Taylor K.
Richland, WA
I've never had a problem with Visa. We went to Mexico and apparently booked our hotel through a third party.. well long story short, we got to Mexico and they said our hotel wasn't paid for! Thank god I had put it on my credit card and I was able to dispute it and get my money back. Huge lifesaver!
Deianeira B.
Kirksville, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The card that I have has zero benefits to being a card holder anymore. It was interest free for the first year which was great. But it doesn't have cash back or frequent flyer miles or anything now. I tend not to use it anymore since the APR is so high. It is also convenient with online banking.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I’ve always used visa and I’ve always liked their service and the customer support they have. Not a lot of cards have good service. However interest can be high even if you have good credit but so far so good I love good customer service for me that’s the biggest pro to have.
Madison M.
Lexington, KY
I have never had any issues with my card. They have been proactive about turning off my card if they suspect any fraudulent activity. Luckily the few times it was just me spending money on items I usually wouldn’t buy, or traveling without letting them know ahead of time.
Jenna M.
San Antonio, TX
Well this is my first time reviewing a credit card brand? Kind of weird lol but I have no complaints. Visa is accepted everywhere so that’s convenient. I’ve pretty much always used Visa and am familiar with it and based on my experience i would recommend it to others.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Where have you been where VISA is not accepted?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Visa, MasterCard, or american express?
Amanda L.
Burnettsville, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How long hs everyone been using VISA
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Can it work outsiese the u.s?
Nicole c.
Can you get a picture on a Visa Debit card?