Visa

by Visa

💖 IF YOUR FIRST CREDITCARD WAS VISA?
For me it is the safest way to carry money. What do you think?
Mastercard or Visa?
Start your review of Visa!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
IT is widely accepted everywhere around the world and takes the hassle out of carrying change and cash.love that I can go anywhere and not worry....in reviews
Accepted almost everywhere, great customer service, credit card protection keeps my identity safe, get money back when I use it - what's not to love?in reviews
...doesn't like to carry cash, as it's accepted at almost any place that takes credit cards!in reviews
My Debit Card in Visa and I rarely have any problems with it, if I do the company is right on top of it and they are so efficient. in reviews
No proble with VISA anywhere, it is pretty much a worldwide brand that is offered by a lot of different banks and institutions. in reviews
Jennifer H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 6
I have multiple Visa cards, and I highly recommend! Secure, and great perks. I can check my credit, pay bills, shop... Whatever I need- Visa is my go to card
Judith Z.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love Visa it's the best card ever it helps with everything and they take Visa almost everywhere
Kathy W.
Sharonville, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Overall I love using a visa that offers Cashback for purchases. If you are one who is tempted to overspend if paying by credit card, this is not for you. However, if you are going to make the purchase anyway and you pay the balance off each month, it is not only convenient since you write less checks, but you make money too.
Julie M.
I love my Visa cards! What is really nice is if there is any unusual activity on my account, they have quickly contacted me & the issue has been resolved.
Khristina C.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
Never had a problem with Visa! They are perfect because they really are accepted anywhere. Was able to use my card abroad in Europe with no issues!
charlene A.
Palm Bay, FL
Most of my cards are visa and I've been impressed with everything I've needed them for. Customer service is top notch and that's important especially in today's society of so much credit card fraud. I would definitely recommend visa to everyone.
Nicole D.
Toledo, OH
I use my Visa card everywhere I go. They accept them everywhere which is amazing because not many places accept my American Express
Product Mom D.
The Woodlands, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Taken all over the world I wouldn't leave home with out it. Most places don't even take Mastercard but they will take Visa. Highly recommend.
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love the comfort of knowing that Visa is accepted almost anywhere I go in the world. I travel a lot. Having Visa with me on my travels provides me the security and convenience I need.
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have had a VISA and a VISA Debit card for many years. This is accepted nearly everywhere worldwide. I have great interest rates on my credit card and amazing customer service. I highly recommend VISA.

158 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Asma M.
il y a 4 ans
Sarah H. il y a 8 mois
You can get a prepaid at the store and they will send u one with ur name on it. Set up a cashapp ACCNT and fill out to get their card or venmo too. Its like a prepaid but it's visa