Virtue Recovery Shampoo 8.0oz

by Virtue

A shampoo that rebuilds damaged hair with each use. Recovery Shampoo gently dissolves daily buildup while replenishing vital nutrients to leave hair healthy, soft and supple. Color-safe and ideal for dry, damaged or overworked hair.

Cleans; Replenishes; Nourishes

My goal is to have soft hair and to use something safe on colored hair. Is Virtue Recovery Shampoo 8.0oz a good solution? Or Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo?
Is this shampoo sulfate free and did anyone notice that their color is fading?
Hows the virtue conditoner??
Start your review of Virtue Recovery Shampoo 8.0oz!
Madi V.
Virtue Recovery Shampoo 8.0oz uploaded by Madi V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have heard so many good reviews but wow I am dissatisfied. The shampoo has a very good scent however that's about it. The formula is thick and not runny, dosen't foam so much meaning more quantity needed to be used for a good wash. It strips the hair from buildup and good oils as well. Overall not impressed.
Michelle L.
Bohemia, NY
Virtue Recovery Shampoo 8.0oz uploaded by Michelle L.
I’ve only used it once but this is my new favorite shampoo/conditioner. The packaging is good. And it smells and feels like a high end salon shampoo. The shampoo lathers up really well and the conditioner makes your hair feel smooth as soon as you put it on. After I blow dried my hair is smooth, shiny and smells amazing. I love it!! ❤️
Christy  F.
Zebulon, NC
Virtue Recovery Shampoo 8.0oz uploaded by Christy  F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Virtue Labs is Hair Care at Its' Best!! Read the ingenius & innovative science behind their products starting with Alpha Keratin 60ku which is Keratin in the purest state and infused in Virtue's products to aid your hair in optimal health!! My hair has never looked or felt better! I also use the above product along with their conditioner for healthy, vibrant, & stronger hair! In addition, my hair is super soft while providing my natural waves bounce & definition Virtue Recovery Shampoo 8.0oz . It truly doesn't get any better than this in terms of haircare!
Lisa M.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: bluemercury
Finally you added this line! I flipping LOVE this product! I use the entire line and noticed a SIGNIFICANT change in the texture, shine and vibrancy in my color. This entire line HANDS DOWN delivers! I use the shampoo and conditioner with the split end treatment. So good! You literally notice a texture difference with your hair wet! I like that I have less breakage. Very impressed and YES it’s worth the big bucks this is ticketed with!
Maggie K.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
The smell and overall feel of my hair after using this product is amazing. It really hydrates my hair which is exactly what I need.
Jaime A.
West Allis, WI
Absolutely worth every penny you will spend on this! I cringe when I click buy but every time I wash my hair I think ‘Worth It” . My hair is soft and manageable again and the dryness I was experiencing is gone!
Erica G.
Woodland, CA
This shampoo and the matching recovery conditioner is pretty stellar stuff. I’ve used both a few times now and it leaves my hair soft and shiny, no build up or dryness at all. For reference I have naturally coarse and wavy hair that’s bleached. Smell is pretty awesome too, like a soft coconut vanilla. I don’t think I’d use this full time simply because of the inconvenience, at this time you can only buy this through their site. I won’t say it’s absolutely the gold standard of shampoos but it’s most definitely on par with most high end shampoos I’ve tried such as alterna, ouai, aveda, and kerastase. Much better than oribe. And it smells better than all of the above. Price isn’t really that prohibitive either, it’s cheaper than kerastase and about on par with brands like living proof and alterna. I do think I’ll be ordering more, and if it were more easily available I’d probably switch entirely. You can order smaller sizes to try from them, which I highly recommend.
Britt  .
Deerfield Bch, FL
Received this shampoo as a sample and literally went to sephora and bought it the next day. I usually need to condition my hair every time I wash and with this shampoo not necessary
Olivia S.
Medford, OR
I got this as a sample from Sephora and this was the worst shampoo I have ever used. It dried my hair out so insanely bad my hair practically ripped out of my hair brush. Even with the conditioner. Also has a strong scent that I didn’t mind but the conditioner smelled so terrible
Calley B.
I got this shampoo because my sister said it was amazing at removing buildup and made her hair feel weightless and clean. I don’t find this is the case for me at all. It doesn’t lather well and my hair still feels flat and not cleansed enough even when doing multiple washes and using a scalp brush to work the product in well. I also don’t love the packaging, it is really hard to get the last 25% of the product out of the bottle which is annoying.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tina A.
Des Plaines, IL
Megan H.
Melissa, TX
il y a 3 ans
Virtue Recovery Shampoo 8.0oz does this shampoo weigh down fine hair or is it good for all hair types?