BeautyHairHair ProductsVirtue
Recovery Shampoo 17 oz/ 500 mL

Virtue Recovery Shampoo 17 oz/ 500 mL

by Virtue

A shampoo that rebuilds damaged hair with each use, gently dissolving daily buildup while filling in cracks of damage to leave hair healthy, soft, and supple. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickKey Benefits: Cleans, Nourishes, and Replenishes Formulation: Rich LiquidHighlighted Ingredients:- Hydrolyzed Quinoa: This plant-based protein that enhances color, helps moisture retention, and adds shine- Baobab Seed Oil: From the African Tree of Life (known for its ability to store water), this rich, silky oil acts as an intense emollient for dry, damaged hair- Grapefruit Extract: Loaded with vitamins.

Im looking for a shampoo that will help my hair grow. Does any one know the benefits of this one?
Start your review of Virtue Recovery Shampoo 17 oz/ 500 mL!
Imane A.
Suisun City, CA
Virtue Recovery Shampoo 17 oz/ 500 mL uploaded by Imane A.
I received this sample from my purchase from sephora I don’t really use samples but since i am an Influenster now i want to try everything to give it a nice shot so since this just one time try i can only give you a first impression: for the consistency it’s a thick shampoo a little go long way for the smell : nothing special for the actual product it didn’t clean my hair very well it’s my third day hair the shampoo lather nicely but i didn’t feel clean for hydration I can’t really say anything about it since it’s only first use i need to try it more 😜if you like my review please like and follow I promise I follow back 🤓
karla R.
Dallas, TX
Virtue Recovery Shampoo 17 oz/ 500 mL uploaded by karla R.
Me gusta usar este tipo de shampoo ya que al primer uso sientes tu cuero cabelludo mas limpio y ligero, donde la limpieza va un poco mas allá de un shampoo convencional, olor muy suave pero duradero Smooth Shampoo
Jane C.
Bonney Lake, WA
I purchased this shampoo & the conditioner when my hair was over bleached and matty. I didn’t wash my hair every day like I used to , so I could help my scalp and hair heal. But whenever I did wash my hair I used this. This bottle is of decent size and a little goes a long way. I don’t find the shampoo very moisturizing though. My hair still felt rough after a wash. There’s no special scent either. I don’t think this shampoo does anything special in my opinion. I can’t believe I almost finished the whole container and I’m still not impressed.
Brianna S.
Richardson, TX
FREAKING AMAZING!!!! Can Not rave about this enough! It smells good, has HUMAN keratin in it. VERY healthy for your hair and helps to reconstruct it
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I received a sample of this from Sephora and then purchased this size. I absolutely love this shampoo! It lathers really well and smells like a Pina Colada. You don't need much. I have thick and wavy hair; it has really helped hydrate and nourish my waves. I recommend using it in combination with the conditioner or hair oil. Worth the price.
Marina B.
I savor this shampoo and use it for special hair wash occasions. It makes my hair feel healthy and soft and it smells so so good! My hair is fine and wavy and I recommend this to anyone who wants a soft cleanse and moisture into their hair.
Jennifer T.
Reston, VA
This shampoo has been part of my hair and scalp care routine. I love it and swill use a couple of times a week. It’s all natural and I love that
Gabi N.
This shampoo is AMAZING for any hair type. This makes my hair look amazing all day and everyday. this is definitely the shampoo you need if you have eve does your hair, or put http your hair. you NEED this!
Sara S.
Apex, NC
This is great shampoo - it leaves my hair smooth and soft and smells amazing! I wish it had clean ingredients. I have yet to find good hair care with clean ingredients. While I wait for that to be developed, Virtue is my brand of choice.
Dina D.
Okay, let’s agree that this shampoo is crazy expensive. Now that that’s out of the way, let’s agree that you wouldn’t spend the money unless it’s worth it, and it absolutely is for Virtue. This works so well on my hair paired with a Virtue conditioner, it makes it worth it. A little goes a long way so your investment lasts. My hair is healthy, shiny, has way less breakage and I get compliments on it (and how good it smells) from actual strangers. So I think I’ll keep using.