Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair MousseVirtue
CREATE UPLIFTED VOLUMIZING MOUSSE MOISTURE DEFINING WHIP- 2oz TRAVEL

VIRTUE CREATE UPLIFTED VOLUMIZING MOUSSE MOISTURE DEFINING WHIP- 2oz TRAVEL

by Virtue

TRAVEL SIZE!

How does this compare to the Oribe grandiose?
Start your review of VIRTUE CREATE UPLIFTED VOLUMIZING MOUSSE MOISTURE DEFINING WHIP- 2oz TRAVEL!
Miranda W.
Raleigh
LOVE!! I love everything about the Virtue line. The mousse smells great and is perfect when I want to let my natural curl take over. It keeps the curls defined and helps keep the frizz away. This is my go-to product!
Miranda M.
This mousse is light and airy but really does a good job covering all strands. It adds volume.
Olivia W.
Wilmington, NC
OBSESSED. I use this product every time I shampoo my hair before I blow dry. It helps keep my hair voluminous and texturized without making it tacky!
Brigette L.
Chicago
I have type 4 hair and use this for moisture rather than anything else. I use it as a leave in that I layer with Olaplex 6 and Kiehls heat straighten cream. Then I dry/stretch my hair with a RevAir dryer. This moisturizes great and I like adding one more layer of the alpha 60ku keratin to my regimen (on top of the shampoo and conditioner). Very happy with the cocktail. The mousse is light and smells divine. My hair loves it.
rosecourtzz
San Antonio, TX
I love Virtue! These products use an ingredient identical to the natural keratin found in the hair. Everything is super restorative and promotes healthy hair. I love this mousse for creating a soft blow out. It’s also good for a wash and go air-dry look.
Molly S.
Raleigh
We carry the virtue product line at the salon I work at. It’s by far the best product line I have ever tried! I would 100% recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...