GroceryPantryVirginia Brand
Vidalia Onion Burgundy Poppy Seed Salad Dressing, 12 fl oz, 6 pack

by Virginia Brand

Vidalia® Onion Burgundy Poppy Seed Salad Dressing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Virginia Brand Vidalia Onion Burgundy Poppy Seed Salad Dressing, 12 fl oz, 6 pack!
Kristine  B.
Sterling , VA
Virginia Brand Vidalia Onion Burgundy Poppy Seed Salad Dressing, 12 fl oz, 6 pack uploaded by Kristine  B.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Favorite salad dressings for now. It is tangy and sweet just a perfect balance. I also tried this as marinade to my chicken with added black pepper and some chili flakes, it came out very flavorful. I would definitely stock up on this. Had this for almost a month and its half empty already! 💋Follow for a Follow Back💋 Let us support each other my fellow influenster ❤

Looking for your answer?