BY VIRGIN

Personnel includes: Yanni (keyboards, synthesizer); Alfreda Gerald, Vann Johnson, Jeanette Clinger, Catte Adams (vocals); Ramon Stagnaro (guitar, charango); Karen Briggs, Corinne Chapelle, Beth Folsom, Julian Hallmark, Sayuri Kawada, Neal Laite, Ann Lasley, Wil Logan, Julie Metz, Pam Moore, Cheryl Ongaro, Delia Park, Irina Voloshina (violin); German Markosian, Eugene Mechtovich, Cathy Paynter (viola); John Krovoza, Sarah O'Brien, Lisa Pribanic, Aleksandr Zhirov (cello); April Aoki (harp); Pedro Eustache (flute, soprano saxophone, bamboo saxophone, doodook); Cheryl Foster (oboe); David Hudson (didgeridoo); Luis Aquino, Kerry Hughes (trumpet); Paul Klintworth, Doug Lyons (French horn); Rich Berkeley (trombone).Engineers include: Yanni. Recorded live at the Taj Mahal, India and the Forbidden City, Beijing, China from March to May, 1997.Personnel: Jennette Clinger, Alfreda Gerald, Vann Johnson, Catte Adams (vocals); RAM¢n Stagnaro (guitar, charango); April Aoki (harp); Irina Voloshina, Corinne Chapelle, Wil Logan, Julian Hallmark, Beth Folsom, Neal Laite, Julie Metz, Ann Lasley, Delia Park, Cheryl Ongaro, Sayuri Kawada, Pamela Moore, Karen Briggs, Armen Anassian (violin); Cathy Paynter, German Markosian, Eugene Mechtovich (viola); Aleksandr Zhirov, Sarah O'Brien, Lisa Pribanic, John Krovoza (cello); Pedro Eustache (flute, soprano saxophone); David Hudson (didjeridu); Cheryl Foster (oboe); Luis Aquino (trumpet, flugelhorn); Kerry Hughes (trumpet); Paul Klintworth, Jim Mattos, Doug Lyons, Matt Reynolds (French horn); Rich Berkeley (trombone); Dana Hughes (bass trombone); Jeffrey Mark Silverman (Fender Rhodes piano); Ming Freeman (keyboards); Joel Taylor (drums); Daniel Reyes (percussion).Audio Mixer: Yanni. Recording information: Forbidden City, China (03/1997-05/1997); Taj Mahal, India (03/1997-05/1997).Photographers: Lynn Goldsmith; Kazuyuki Nagae. Arrangers: Richard Boukas; Yanni. see more...

Buy on Target
Michele B.
Clarksburg, WV
I am a reader and absolutely love Nora Roberts! This is by far one of her best works. A must have for any readers library. I really couldn't stop reading. No wonder she is one of my favorite authors. Can't wait for the next one.
aleida m.
I love, love Nora Roberts and enjoy her books. This is a great example of her work.
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw, GA
I enjoy a good read by Nora Roberts. Cannot wait for the next book to hit Barnes and Noble bookstores.
brandi s.
Jonesville, LA
A little odd that it's in the wrong section but i do love this author and haven't read this book yet but intend on it soon
Audrey M.
My favorite author and a great glass of wine! Great book for an evening of reading and unwinding with a bottle of wine!!
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Havent read this book yet mut truly love to sit down on a nice night with a good book and a glass of wine
Jessica O.
Happy Hour Expert
Not sure why this is in this section but Nora Roberts is a good author. I have only read a few of her books but my grandmother has read them all and she loves it.
Dori H.
Pottstown, PA
I'm not really sure why this is listed as an adult beverage option but okay? I mean, I love Nora Roberts, I love this book, and I love drinking wine while I read Nora... So go with it.
Kris H.
Really? Why is this even on here. It says Virgin Yanni ~ Tribute (used). I am a little bit confused. Reading others comments. Looks like we are all here for the same reason ;)
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
This is a must buy I went to this concert and the music moved me so deeply that I was crying and did not realize it. Very moving