Stephanie W.
blakely, pa

I do wish they had a slightly larger selection but I think they are making an effort as they do have quite a few nice phones available now even with the 4g as well as the iphones. They are pricey but that will always be the trade off for prepaid/non-contract phones which is worth it in my opinion.

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
3 years, 11 months ago
Totally agree with answer above! The savings in two years we have as opposed to people with contract carriers is insane. Awesomely insane. I will pay full price for an iPhone and save $1k+ overall any day of the week.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Golden, CO
4 years, 12 months ago
I agree. But even beyond that, there is really not much of a "trade off" anymore. If you look at pricing over 2 years, because with a contract people are locked in for 2 years, we pay more up front but significantly less overall. $500 for an iPhone? Sucks, but over 2 years we're paying $1700 while the ATT user is paying at least $2400