Tuss S.
RIVERSIDE, CA

Do you like there customer service? What do you like about the customer service if any?

Influenster M.
Influenster M.
2 years, 2 months ago
There is some really great outstanding CSR's there and some just hang up and lie through their teeth to get you off the phone, it normally takes a few phone calls to get my issue resolved. But when the service works, it's good. And it's no contract, no ETF.
Ben K.
Ben K.
Winfield, IL
2 years, 6 months ago
I don't know. In 2 years, I've never needed to contact them for anything. I'd say that says a lot about the company.
Misty W.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
3 years, 3 months ago
Techie Expert Level 4
I only had to call once but they were very friendly and helpful. My phone was back to normal in a few minutes.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Brampton
3 years, 5 months ago
I use to be a member, cancelled my contract, tried to access my account after to find out how much I owed, nothing there, number canceled, a few months went by got a letter from Virgin Mobile saying I had 5 days to pay the balance or else. I paid the balance but sent them a nasty letter how could I pay, account was canceled by Virgin. I would not recommend them to anyone very overpriced. With tax here in Canada I was paying $65 a month, and my bill was never the same always a little bit more in cents or dollars.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
3 years, 6 months ago
Honestly? In the almost 2 years I've been a Virgin customer I've never had to use their customer service. Which, to me, means I've had zero problems...things are as advertised, etc.
samantha t.
samantha t.
Inverness, FL
3 years, 7 months ago
Their customer service is awesome if you don't have a basic problem just ask for their supervisor the second you get on the phone it always gets you what you want. theyve been great to me and i love their customer service. theve always supplied me with a replacement phone or fixed the problem i had
Julia F.
Julia F.
Germantown, MD
4 years, 2 months ago
If it's something simple, they're fine. If you have a serious problem that they aren't use to dealing with they are useless. They don't understand your problems, and you have to explain to at least 3 different people what your problem is before anyone gives you any real advice, that typically doesn't actually work. Once they've decided on a fix they won't change their mind, and get mad if you tell them that it won't help the problem.
Isamar V.
Isamar V.
4 years, 4 months ago
They're actually really nice! Great availability hours as well.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Listowel , ON
4 years, 4 months ago
I find out of all the companies i have had (rogers, telus, virgin) customer support is by far the best ive dealt with, i have a hard time explaining what I'm trying to say half the time and i feel they have been more patient and try to help more than any of the others which have been rude.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Vestal, NY
4 years, 5 months ago
Their customer service is HORRIBLE. My fiance and I have had such issues with them.. they would tell us they would call us back, no one did. They had us keep troubleshooting the phone numerous times...when that obviously wasn't the problem. Just, awful awful customer service.