Riverside, CA

Do you like there customer service? What do you like about the customer service if any?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Sept. 23, 2015, 3:49 p.m.
There is some really great outstanding CSR's there and some just hang up and lie through their teeth to get you off the phone, it normally takes a few phone calls to get my issue resolved. But when the service works, it's good. And it's no contract, no ETF.
Ben K.
Ben K.
June 12, 2015, 6:22 a.m.
I don't know. In 2 years, I've never needed to contact them for anything. I'd say that says a lot about the company.
Misty W.
Misty W.
Aug. 17, 2014, 11:26 p.m.
I only had to call once but they were very friendly and helpful. My phone was back to normal in a few minutes.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
July 3, 2014, 11:29 p.m.
I use to be a member, cancelled my contract, tried to access my account after to find out how much I owed, nothing there, number canceled, a few months went by got a letter from Virgin Mobile saying I had 5 days to pay the balance or else. I paid the balance but sent them a nasty letter how could I pay, account was canceled by Virgin. I would not recommend them to anyone very overpriced. With tax here in Canada I was paying $65 a month, and my bill was never the same always a little bit more in cents or dollars.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
June 17, 2014, 12:52 p.m.
Honestly? In the almost 2 years I've been a Virgin customer I've never had to use their customer service. Which, to me, means I've had zero problems...things are as advertised, etc.
samantha t.
samantha t.
May 5, 2014, 4 p.m.
Their customer service is awesome if you don't have a basic problem just ask for their supervisor the second you get on the phone it always gets you what you want. theyve been great to me and i love their customer service. theve always supplied me with a replacement phone or fixed the problem i had
Julia F.
Julia F.
Oct. 15, 2013, 10:01 p.m.
If it's something simple, they're fine. If you have a serious problem that they aren't use to dealing with they are useless. They don't understand your problems, and you have to explain to at least 3 different people what your problem is before anyone gives you any real advice, that typically doesn't actually work. Once they've decided on a fix they won't change their mind, and get mad if you tell them that it won't help the problem.
Isamar V.
Isamar V.
Aug. 2, 2013, 6:21 a.m.
They're actually really nice! Great availability hours as well.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
July 18, 2013, 3:07 p.m.
I find out of all the companies i have had (rogers, telus, virgin) customer support is by far the best ive dealt with, i have a hard time explaining what I'm trying to say half the time and i feel they have been more patient and try to help more than any of the others which have been rude.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
June 23, 2013, 7:48 p.m.
Their customer service is HORRIBLE. My fiance and I have had such issues with them.. they would tell us they would call us back, no one did. They had us keep troubleshooting the phone numerous times...when that obviously wasn't the problem. Just, awful awful customer service.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
May 23, 2013, 9:43 a.m.
Always quit to answer and quick to resolve. Don't love that they are 100% outsourced, but that is typical.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
April 21, 2013, 7:21 a.m.
I do like their customer service. They are easy to deal with, though sometimes a bit slow to respond to questions. Overall much less nightmarish than Tracfone or any other cell phone providers I've dealt with. Virgin mobile seems to value their customers and treat them well
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
April 16, 2013, 10:43 p.m.
I have used their customer service by phone several times and they were nice and got my problems solved. Not bad at all.
April 3, 2013, 3:23 p.m.
Yes, if you loose your phone they will replace for free and mail it to you too for free.

Join Now