Virgin Mobile - LG G Stylo 2 4G with 16GB Memory Prepaid Cell Phone - Titan Silver

BY VIRGIN MOBILE

Zakeyah D.
Excellent phone overall! Received it from Verizon with the same 16GB storage. If you want to have a few social media and games apps along with pictures and videos, this phone is not for you. The storage goes away way too fast and will stop all operations on the phone until you either constantly deleted your media, history, or apps. I have dropped it in the toilet before and it is easy to fix with taking the back off, battery out, and using a vacuum to suction out the liquid. Let it rest for two days after you see it is working and no longer dark spaces from water on the screen. This phone is also very durable because I've dropped it a million times like most do with iPhones but it never breaks or acts up. Very bright screen even when on low and HD screen along with a stylus pen and multiple others pros. Great phone for it's value!
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
The LG Stylo series is one of the best budget phones money can buy. You get so many high tech features for such a small price. I had the Stylo 2 with Boost mobile until the screen got crushed during a heated fight with my then boyfriend. Don't judge me, we've all been there lol. It has tons of memory for pictures and apps. I never ran out of storage like my current Galaxy. I take tons of pics and download all kinds of apps. Stylo is a winner!
🌹Ashley G.
Palmyra
I've had the phone for little under a month and I'm in love with it. It's so fast, has great battery charge, light, camera is great (the front camera even has a lighting option!) I got it on sale at best buy and I couldn't love this phone more. I would recommend this phone for anyone who's looking for an afford, big screened phone. It's great!
Molly F.
Kokomo, IN
I have the Boost version, but they're all the same. As someone who's always had flagship phones, this one definitely isn't as good as they are, but it's still pretty good for the cost! I think I paid $85 on Amazon.

The screen is very large, clear, and bright. The camera isn't too bad. It does NOT perform well in low light though. The 16GB internal storage isn't really enough, so I highly recommend getting a microSD card.

The phone is a little slow, so apps take a few seconds to launch. Games like Pokemon Go do run, but they're a bit slow and laggy. Same goes with Snapchat.

I've had the phone restart on me a few times, but so far it hasn't been a huge issue. I just make sure to force close all of my apps on occasion, and that keeps the lagging and restarting issue down.

Overall, it's a pretty good phone for the price. Of course it's not going to perform as well as a flagship phone, but if you're on a budget, this is a good choice in my opinion.
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have owned this phone for about a year and a half now, and I despise it. It's perfectly fine if you don't download any apps, take any photos, or require constant service. The storage space is so small I actually have undownload and redownload apps in rotation depending which I need at that current moment. Picture quality is mediocre. Service goes in and out. Typically have no problem but when you lose signal- it's gone until you restart your phone. The pen is a nice bonus feature, but without rooms for apps/games, it makes it a lot less functional. The keyboard also picks and chooses when it would like to make itself available to you. Sometimes you have to go in the phone storage and usb to clear all cache data for the keyboard to stop malfunctioning and actually pop up.
Melissa C.
Love the bigger screen and also really enjoy the pen being built right in. I use it often. The pen tip has been improved from the original stylo. The picture quality is great. I personally use SD card to help with storage space. It does start to lag. I don't have many apps aside from socials and editing . My phone barely got wet from a slipped drink. Even in a case a bit went in the headphone port. My phone is useless now... thank goodness for insurance. I have this phone through Verizon.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
This phone is good for just the basics.  It runs out of space very fast so you can't store too much or have too many apps.  I probably would not repurchase this phone just due to that fact.  I run an online business and need many different apps, this phone doesn't quite make the cut.
Brittany B.
I have this phone but not by this specific carrier and I love it, great big screen. Both front and back camera take amazing pictures and my memory is amazing. I've had it for a few months so far and the battery life is doing well compared to when I had the galaxy note 4 and it would constantly die or have a multitude of problems. Very pleased so far.
Samantha B.
Columbus, MS
I have this phone but I got it through Metro PCS. I've had it a little while and I really like it. I've always been team android and this phone has impressed me and my spouse. I don't use the pen as often as I thought I would but it is nice to have. The large screen and phone itself as a very nice feel to it. I'm satisfied.
Savannah G.
My husband has this phone and he really likes it. The best part is the camera. It's the best quality camera that I have seen on a phone. I also like the built in pen. I loved my husband having this so much that I went out and bought the 3.