Virgin Atlantic

by Virgin

#11 in Airlines

Let the plane take the strain, book your flight with Virgin Atlantic today. Meals and movies included.

Virgin Atlantic What are your 3 favorite cities in the world that you have visited ? Mine are #prague #amsterdam #london or #brighton
What is your dream travel destination? 😎😋
I never heard about this airline, it’s that good?! They fly around USA?
Start your review of Virgin Atlantic!
How would you rate this product?
8 months agoEast Dulwich, London
Flying with VA is one of the most comfortable journeys you can take, especially on a longer flight. The seats like any other airline are not the best but the overall experience is worth every penny.
a year agoNuneaton
I flew overnight so most people ended up sleeping on both ways on my trip to Florida from birmingham(england) but i was unable to so extremely pleased that they had fabulous movie options
a year agoRedcar
Top quality service from all staff in the airport and crew. You have a little more leg room than normal so aren't squashed for several hours. Great at handling people with dietary requirements too.
a year agoSuffolk
Get we were on a 7 and a bit hour flight twice (there and back) the staff were so lovely and helpful even more so when I got sick on the plane. We set up stairs with extra lag room seats.
2 years ago
Fabulous airline great service and staff always very friendly and professional. Would love the pleasure to fly with again and would also recommend every time. Flights can be higher priced in comparison to other airlines although worth paying the extra
4 months agocork
I think virgin Atlantic was amazing. The staff were so accommodating. I loved the food especially the tea and coffee. Thank you. I enjoyed the customer service and would rate them 10/10.
5 months ago
Great flight, great service, great environment. We had a lovely flight from Orlando International to Heathrow UK, a sibling of mine got travel sickness and the staff helped tremendously.
a year ago
I have flown with virgin airlines on multiple occasions throughout europe. Always fly economy because I can't afford anything else. Comfy seats and friendly staff, what more do you want.
2 years ago
Last October, I took Virgin Atlantic for the first time. I was really looking forward to use this company, and I was not disappointed. The crew was really nice, and the planes are great!
2 years ago
Great service and attention from crew on board. I was made to feel welcome as soon as I stepped on board. Good food, especially for plane food, and the size of each chair was good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 months ago
jaqi J. 4 months ago
@skincare7...London is amazing I lived there for 8 years!