BY VIRGIN #10 in Airlines

Let the plane take the strain, book your flight with Virgin Atlantic today. Meals and movies included.

Tami M.
Florida
By far my favorite airline to date. I've always wanted to fly Virgin. My first time (the irony of this statement) was for to go to London.

The process of getting on and off the plane (including dealing with employees and crew) was so smooth and easy. We had ticket problems on the return trip and the women at the counter worked together to help us. They even stayed last the end of their shift to make sure we were okay.

The flight itself was a dream. Smooth, little to no turbulence (thank the weather for that I suppose), full of things to do, and plenty of food. We were never hungry. Didn't have to wait for a crew member to check on you if you called. Very accommodating when we told them about my mother's food allergy.

I just love this airline. I'd fly them again. Everyone should fly them. Save up and go international with Virgin Atlantic. It's worth it. #FlyWithVirgin #JetSetter #Travel #Obsessed #Frequent Flyer
Ellie (.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Best airline I've found for travelling overseas! I've flown virgin many times. Excellent service, very comfortable seats even in economy at the back of the plane! Best experience was when I was flying out for my wedding from UK to USA they took such good care of me and my wedding which had to be carried on the plane with me and hung up. They were able to hang it up and the best part was that they gave me a free upgrade to business class!! Business class was amazing with huge personal tv screens and a bed that you could make lay all the way flat! Best airline and excellent customer service!
Emma E.
London, London
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Can’t rate Virgin highly enough - hands down the best airline I’ve flown with. Have used them to fly to the US and the customer service is outstanding and staff make you feel like you are travelling in business or first class even when you’re in economy. Food is always great with a menu to choose from and endless snacks. Always great in flight entertainment. Also love the little bags they give you with sleeping masks, socks, toothbrush. I always choose to take Virgin when it’s an option!
Kristin B.
Toluca Lake, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love virgin America so I thought I’d love virgin Atlantic on my flight from Los Angeles to London. The price was great but the actual flight was just ok. I feel the inflight entertainment could have been better as well as the food. The seats were not as comfy as other airlines. I have flown several other airlines internationally and this one is not the top in my opinion. It’s also not the worst either.
Yasmine H.
Vancouver, BC
Virgin Atlantic has really good customer service both over the phone and in person. An example of this was when I booked my flight and realized I had accidentally chosen the incorrect return date. (This is what happens when you book a flight at 1:00 am! Sigh.) A bit panicked, I called the customer service line, and because it was literally 5 minutes after I had booked the flight, they were able to fix it for me with only a minimal change fee of 25 GBP. Small price to pay for me having the right flight! The agent was empathetic and brought my panic down, which was appreciated. The seats are a tad small, even for a smaller framed person like myself, but for a short-haul flight, it's not bothersome. I also love their in flight video with the dancers - very creative and so much more fun!
Makinzie J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I recently went on a trip to the UK and I felt so safe and comfortable on my trip overseas. The staff are so wonderful and so sweet. They really do a great job of making sure that you have a good flight. The economy class was comfortable and it wasn't packed either which was nice. The seating was comfortable and if there were open seats the staff were more than happy to let you move seats. There were great selection of films to watch as well. I flew this airline both ways for my trip and the ten and a half hour flight was pleasant and the hours went by so fast. I will be flying with them for my next trip overseas to Europe and would recommend to anyone planning a vacation.
Cris F.
Dunedin
It's been several years since I flew Virgin, but I remember it being great. The staff was helpful, planes fairly roomy, and alcohol selections on board were decent.
We flew from Miami to London and back, an 8 hour flight in one direction and nearly on the way back. The food was edible, but nothing to rave about. There were a lot of movies and entertainment selections to pass the time. The plane was packed on the way to London but fairly empty on the way back. The staff was kind enough to let us change seats so we had more room around us.
All in all, my impression of and experience with Virgin Atlantic was positive, and I would fly them again if the price were right.
Ashley S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
I fly Virgin anytime I am going between New York and London and it is hands down my favorite airline. The staff are INCREDIBLY nice and accommodating, which I feel has been a rarity on other airlines lately. All of the amenities are absolutely wonderful and thoughtfully included. I always have the best flights on this airline!
Kathleen W.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I used to fly Virgin Atlantic pretty regularly. However, I think it is more expensive than British Airways.

Their premium economy seats are nice and spacious, but the economy seats are super tight and not spacious. The food is quality in both cabins.

The one thing they have better than British is the movie selection.
Katelyn M.
Hanahan, SC
Virgin Atlantic was the best airline I ever flew! The customer service was above all others and the level of care I received was incredible. I felt like I was flying a luxury airline in first class even though I was merely in economy. I would fly this airline anytime in the future!
Brina I.
How reliable is this airline?
Sarah C.
How are staff? I've only flown Delta, but have seen awesome deals on Virgin.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have heard so many good things about this air line is it true?
Kathy K.
Good airline, very reliable and great to children on board (play kits)
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
How often do you fly virgin?