BY VIRGIN #11 in Airlines

Let the plane take the strain, book your flight with Virgin Atlantic today. Meals and movies included.

Allison S.
Astoria, NY
I used to like them but then they treated me very badly. I booked a flight reserved a seat and ten was stuck in the middle next to strangers screaming and vomiting kids. I asked the lady In the seat I had pre booked and she said he's did not request my seat but had it assigned to her when she showed up at the airport. She had not bothered to choose a seat. Staff did not care at all.
I am 6 feet tall and always choose seats that have legroom, this airline just screwed me out of my seat for no reason. Now they are my last choice for international travel.
Sonia J.
I travel Virgin Atlantic when going home to the UK. I have never had any issues with them, staff is amazing and always helpful no matter what you need. Only cons would be that there are always way to many children on the flight and their flights are always jam packed. Sometimes would be nice to have a quiet time but its a place I cant ask for much. Only other cons would be the prices they charge for going out of the country. I only get to go home once every few years (its been 7 years now) because I am unable to afford it.
Emily C.
When Virgin had a sale, I was able to go to London in style-- and I was in Economy because that's what most of us plebs take. But in Virgin Economy, I felt like I was at least in the Economy Plus section of other unnamed airlines. I got whole CD choices and excellent movie choices as well as a top-notch service and good food. I didn't know what I did to deserve this.
Ali F.
Top notch crew, top notch airline all around. Customer service is excellent, airplanes are well-maintained, they inspire confidence and assurance that I'll get to where I need to go on time. Long-haul flights were great, on time, and the crew was very attentive. No issues with baggage which is always a plus!
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
The plane was decent size however the service was kind of delayed, and there are not always good deals for this plane company. We got lucky once and got a good deal but were not able to find one again. You have to pay for all the snack and only get water of drinks for free.
Nama S.
I took a few flights on Virgin Atlantic a few years ago. They were probably the most comfortable flights I have ever taken! Every thing seemed very new and well designed. I have not found too many flights on Virgin lately but I wish more airlines were like them!
Janet D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Flew with Virgin Atlantic from London to Boston. The flight was on time. Lots of very good food! Plenty of leg room which is important on a long flight. Watched 3 films. Staff were friendly and professional. I definitely recommend Virgin Atlantic
Katherine M.
Union City, PA
The best flight experience I've ever had! I can't believe the ementies and snacks they gave! plus the wine! I can't wait to fly through Virgin Atlantic again next time I go to London! Such a beautiful experience with wonderfully kind staff. :)
VIRGIN ATLANTIC IS THE BEST AIRLINE I'VE EVER FLOWN. I HATE FLYING AND IT WAS SERIOUSLY THE BEST 9 HOURS TO LONDON OF MY LIFE. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS UNPRECEDENTED, THE FOOD WAS AMAZING, THE DESIGN OF THE PLANE IS BEAUTIFUL AND IMMACULATE.
Alisha G.
It was an alright experience, but nothing like the first time we flew with them (according to my parents,) there was plane difficulties, in which case they definitely did NOT explain that to the passengers very nicely- to put it simply.
Brina I.
How reliable is this airline?
Sarah C.
How are staff? I've only flown Delta, but have seen awesome deals on Virgin.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I have heard so many good things about this air line is it true?
Kathy K.
Good airline, very reliable and great to children on board (play kits)
Monica P.