Virgin America is a California-based airline that is on a mission to make flying good again, with brand new planes, attractive fares, top-notch service, and a host of fun, innovative amenities that are reinventing domestic air travel. The Virgin America experience is unlike any other in the skies, featuring mood-lit cabins with WiFi, custom-designed leather seats, power outlets, and a video touch-screen at every seatback offering guests on-demand menus and countless entertainment options.
Since launching in August 2007, Virgin America has captured a host of travel industry best-in-class awards, including: “Best Domestic Airline” in both Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader’s Choice Awards Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Awards for the past eight consecutive years.see more...
Top Questions See all 499 Q&A
- "The prices from LAX to SFO are always reasonable and the customer service and tech amenities are better than any of the other airlines! " in 30 reviews
- "The mood lighting is great and give the flight a nice ambiance with its hues of purple and blues, the flight attendants are attentive." in 17 reviews
- "Currently, my favorite airline and go to website for finding cheap flights to and from LA to Chicago!" in 13 reviews
- "I like that they tried to be different with their safety video, which is a lot more entertaining than the standard safety speeches with other airlines." in 11 reviews
- "We appreciate the great in-flight entertainment options and the general aesthetic and commitment to progress we feel the company is dedicated to." in 9 reviews
( business area) I had to pay extra for my luggage, but really wanted the larger seat area, tv, etc to have during my long flight. The seat was in fact larger, but the tv never worked. I asked for help and they kept telling me they needed to reset it. They reset it every hour for the whole flight. This flight was not nearly full. There were lots of seats in my area as well that were empty. They never offered to move me. Never really wanted to help
The seat I purchased was supposed to have on screen ordering of food and drink before the rest of the plane and even before take off. We left very early and I also wanted this for the convenience of eating breakfast I did not get this service. In fact was ignored until most of the plane had been helped. I would not recommend this airline to anyone unless you get the cheapest seats and don't expect anything special. I just feel that if you pay for the experience and luxury, you should get it. Our travel friends got first class and the same thing for them. Plus the seats were broke and wouldn't go back, so they paid for a bed and got an upright chair! Very bad business and customer service
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos