BY VIRGIL'S

Virgil's® Micro Brewed® Cream Soda.

All natural flavors.

No preservatives.

Our ingredients.

GMO-free 100%.

Using natural ingredients, we brew a cream soda so pure, so rich and creamy, you'll swear it's made in heaven.

Low sodium.

Gluten free. see more...

• Is there alcohol in this?! And if not, does anyone know a good ha...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Franklin, TN
I love Virgil's pop selection!... Yes I did just say "Pop", I'm from Ohio, it's kind of our thing! Their cream soda is great. Though it does have a bit of an after taste. I like that they use natural ingredients, and they are both non-GMO and gluten free! The price seems fair, for it being a natural drink. You can find these in the health food section at Krogers, and there's usually a sale!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Morgantown, WV
I found this much too sweet for my tastes. I received this as a Christmas gift with a bunch of gourmet sodas. This was the most sugary so far.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love these. Drink them all the time. You can find them at Whole Foods. I even tried it w/ ice cream and was pretty much pleased!
Nelly A.
Nelly A.
This for me is a essential for summer love the flavor & helps with this heat 😌💦
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
I had a long time ago and then after that I couldn't find it again in the stores but this cream soda is amazing! It's the cream soda I had. I will totally suggest to brand to try if your looking for a good cream soda brand!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite cream soda. I love that at Whole Foods you can buy them individually instead of treating yourself to a whole box. They are a little pricey individually but I consider them to be a wonderful treat. Rich, natural and probably a brand that is a little better for you too.
sara s.
sara s.
Delicious! dr browns is usually my go to, but I would happily drink this instead!
Crystal  C.
Crystal C.
Auburn, WA
Drinking this right now, so good! Great creamy vanilla flavor. This would be great with ice cream!
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Tulsa, OK
This cream soda is very rich and tastes natural. It tastes good, but I personally like a more mainstream cream soda.
Moriyah C.
Moriyah C.
This is my favorite cream soda on the market, before trying this one I was most definitely not a fan, all I'd tried had fake vanilla flavors and an overall sense that what I was putting into my body was not healthy. Virgil's cream soda is delish! I serve it ice cold and use it too reward myself for doing something good that day, like exercising, it's that yummy!
Diana D.
Diana D.
Long Island, NY
Foodie Expert
Is there alcohol in this?! And if not, does anyone know a good hard cream soda?!