BY VIRBAC

• Is this safe for cats too?4 Answers
  • Has anyone gotten a box with no badges?5 Answers
  • Does this shampoo dry out their skin? Sometimes shampoo w...4 Answers
Rita W.
Virbac makes the best dog shampoos available, for a variety of skin conditions. My dog has had dry, problematic skin since he was a puppy, and Virbac shampoos are the only things that bring him comfort and keep his fur healthy. They are available to purchase from vets, but they are non-prescription, so you can often purchase them cheaper online at sites like Amazon. I highly recommend this shampoo for your dog if he/she has any skin issues or allergies.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little yorkies suffer from itchy hot spots and other skin allergies. Virbac etiderm shampoo is perfect to relive the itchy sore spots on dogs skin due to allergic reaction to grass, flea bites and foods. I bathe my dogs about every 2 weeks with this and it works so well.
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This brand is amazing for dogs with dry flaky skin. If they itch nonstop and it's bugging you AND your dog then you need to try this. It works with one bath, just one time and they stop itching! We always have this.
Brittany C.
Our pit often gets hot spots bad in the spring and summer. He actually likes getting s bath when I use this and will wag his tail and meet you at the tub so it must do pretty good. The price isn't bad and it seems to take the redness away. He likes it so I like it.
Jessica K.
Rocky mount, NC
Great therapeutic shampoo for a variety of issues, from hot spots to allergy prone dogs and dandruff in general. affordable over the counter and doesn't leave your dog's coat dried out.
Michelle P.
Sylmar, CA
I used to use this on my dog. He used to get really bad allergies on his skin! It cleared up and this has helped, although the shot of cortisone also contributed to it.
Stephanie O.
This is actually affordable, and it helps my little pup with allergies, she'll get them really bad around spring and this is what we use for her! She loves it!
Samantha S.
This shampoo is probably my favorite brand. I have a dog with severe allergy/yeast issues and it really works for him. He feels soft and not oily
Sarah F.
Chesapeake, VA
The only shampoo I can use that keeps my dog clean smelling for weeks. Great for sensitive skinned dogs with allergies.
Giovanna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Me encanta este champu le deja el pelo suave y sedoso ademas de limpio a mi mascota es sensacional me encanta
Sheena W.
Louisville , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this good shampoo to use for a dog that has sensitive skin?
Dee J.
Has anyone gotten a box with no badges?
Jenna F.
Youngstown, OH
Is this safe for cats too?
Brianne D.
Montgomery, MI
Does this shampoo dry out their skin? Sometimes shampoo will dry out my dog too much and she gets really itchy
qwamecia w.
Las Vegas, NV
does this have any kind of sent to it