BY VIRBAC

Epi-Otic is Among the Most Trusted Names in Ear Care Epi-Otic Ear Cleanser Can Be Used in Dogs Cats of Any Age 2 Particularly Useful in Cleaning Moist, Waxy Odoriforous Ears Ingredients: br Spherulites: An exclusive and patented encapsulation system developed by Virbac; provides slow release of ingredients long after product application. Lactic acid and salicylic acid are present in encapsulated and free forms. Chitosanide: A natural biopolymer that creates a protective film on the skin and hair. This reinforces the hydrating and restoring effects of the formulation, helping to protect the skin against damage from the environment. Chitosanide is present in encapsulated form. see more...

Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the ear cleaner most prescribed by my vet. I have a dog with chronic ear infections due to a mass they we are waiting to get removed, but this has really helped control the secondary infections, I have used this in other dogs previously, and like I said most often recommended/prescribed by the vet.
Charlin F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I loved this Virbac Epi Otic Ear wash because it is one of the only cleansers I can use on my dog that doesn’t seem to sting or burn him. I have to clean his ears daily, and this is the first wash that he doesn’t battle me with. And it works extremely well!
Joanna D.
Eldersburg, MD
Great ear clear especially for the breeds with deep ears . I have used it on my dog after she has been swimming in the river or bay to help prevent ear infections. Just follow the instructions on the bottle for easy use.
Courtney H.
This is an AMAZING ear cleaner. When I worked for a veterinary clinic it was the one we recommended most often. I now buy it from the costco pharmacy at a great price! Love it, cleans well, and even smells kinda good.
Melissa H.
Blaine, Mn
This product was a staple in my home when I had beagles. It works great but doesn't smell the greatest. Easy to use and easy to follow instructions on the container.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
I used this when I first brought my dog home from the shelter. He had very infected ears and this helped make them feel better until I got him to the vet.