Virbac Epi-Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser, 8 oz uploaded by Kara P.Virbac Epi-Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser, 8 oz uploaded by Léage Marie M.

BY VIRBAC

For Dogs with Sensitive or Irritated Ears Neutral pH Formula with Anti-Odor Technology 2 Inhibits Bacterial Growth 3 Helps Ears Smell Better Epi-Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser is recommended for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens with sensitive or irritated ears as an antiseptic cleanser and dryer for regular use. Neutral pH formula with patented anti-odor technology helps ears smell better by inhibiting bacterial growth. May be used with ear medication for chronic otitis externa. Ingredients: br Salicylic Acid, in a mild citrus aroma cleansing solution with patented anti-odor technology, containing Disodium EDTA, Docusate Sodium, PCMX, a monosaccharide complex, and FDC Blue #1. see more...

Léage Marie M.
This is the all time best and favorite ear cleaner I have ever used. The nozzle makes it easy to squeeze into her ears and leaves them smelling fresh yet actually getting rid of the dirt and odor. I will purchase again.
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Virbac Epi-Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser, 8 oz
When my puppy was a few months old we learned that she had ear mites. Our vet recommended Virbac and it completely got rid of the mites! I also use it on my other dog for itchiness and cleanings. Great product!
Orlyxander F.
I bought this product recommended by my veterinarian for an infection that my pet had in the ears and after completing the antibiotic treatment, it recovered very fast, I continue using it every 15 days to eliminate the remains of serum in their ears and prevent it from sick
Natalie N.
I use this as an ear cleaner for my dog. It works ok, she still gets ear infections frequently even with proper ear maintenance and care. I am always checking her ears to make sure they're ok.
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
I bought this on amazon a while back and i like the results that it gave. My dog had a yeast infection and it helped to lessen it not by a lot but it calmed the itching down for him, he needed an ear ointment after i went to rinse his ears with this ear wash but that was just his condition, some dogs need a little extra stuff when it comes to their ears mine just so happen to need an ointment prescribed by his vet but overall if your animal has a mild ear infection like yeast or bacterial this product is for you, this also works for regular ear cleaning because its gentle and it doesn't mess their PH balance.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
Best dog ear cleanser ever. It has a nice fresh scent. I used to get it at the vet's office, but the last time I bought online at some pet supply store. Will continue to purchase this product again as no other ear cleaners were as impressive.
Danielle S.
This is a great product for routine ear cleaning! I use this every week to flush my dog's ears. I apply it after bathing my dog to prevent ear infections from the water getting in her ears. It helps remove accumulated wax and the odor that comes along with it!
Sarah L.
My dog has had 2 yeast infections in her ears and this stuff helps her not to scratch them and she doesn't shake her head as much. I was surprised how well this works And it's gentle on her ears.
Sarah J.
Great product. we live in the desert which equates to a.dirty, dirty dog. Her ear are always gross. This helped to loosen all the junk up and made it easier to wipe her ear clean.