Pet SuppliesPet Oral Care SuppliesVirbac
CET VeggieDent Dental Chews - Regular Dogs - 30 count

Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Dental Chews - Regular Dogs - 30 count

by Virbac

Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Dental Chews - Regular Dogs - 30 count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Dental Chews - Regular Dogs - 30 count!
dianna C.
Forest Park, GA
I really cant say that ive noticed a difference in my pet's breath or teeth. He loves them though. He rushes through his dinner and waits for me in the kitchen,so he can get one.
Payton C.
Platte
My dog loves these! He thinks they are a treat and I love that they are cleaning his teeth at the same time. Probably cheaper to buy them off chewy than at your vet’s office.
Alyssa S.
Winter Haven, FL
My dog loves these! She gets 1 once daily! It’s like a true treat for her. Her tartar is to a minimum and I highly recommended this product!
Evie M.
Birmingham, AL
This product is a miracle worker. I have a 78 pound golden retriever and he absolutely loved these. I cannot get him to eat any other type of dental chews. My In-laws use them for their dogs and they have worked wonders on all of our pets. I HIGHLY recommend getting these for your dog. The price may be a little high, but it is so worth the money!! My dogs breath doesn’t even have a smell anymore.
Alix F.
Erie, PA
I really like these teeth cleaning treats for my dog and she seems to love them too. They leave their breath smelling fresh. They are a little pricier but they are large treats. I typically give one a day and get them on amazon for $25 a bag. Basically $25 a month or you could give them every other day to make them last longer.
Hannah K.
Independence, IA
Our dog loves these! They take a little while for her to chew up and are formed in a z shape so they get into those hard to reach places. They are the perfect size for our dog and a lot come in a bag so definitely worth what we paid!
Val I.
These are SERIOUSLY amazing. Unfortunately the formula has changed and I don't think it works quite as well. However, I do still use them.
Molly E.
Mount Pleasant
My 13 lb dachshund loves these! However, he eats them way too quick. And several times he has vomited when chewing this. I would be too scared to leave him alone with this. Worried he would get it stuck in his throat. Won't be buying again even though he enjoys them.
Tiffany L.
Gilbert, AZ
My dog loves these chews and are one of the only products vets recommend. She is 35lbs and the regular size is perfect for her. I have noticed her breath is much fresher with the treats.
Natalie G.
Monterey, CA
Love these dental treats and so do my dog! He loves the taste of them and eats them pretty quickly. This is my go to for dog dental treats. It’s not the cheapest but is good quality with good results.

Looking for your answer?