Pets & AnimalsPet CareC.E.T.
Virbac Poultry Toothpaste, 70 gm

Virbac C.E.T. Poultry Toothpaste, 70 gm

by C.E.T.

Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Toothpaste. C.E.T. products are the #1 veterinary brands in the market today. C.E.T. Toothpaste is specially ted to be safe, effective, and appealing to your dog or cat. Contains the C.E.T. Dual Enzyme system to inhibit the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Virbac C.E.T. Poultry Toothpaste, 70 gm!
Stephanie J.
Herriman, UT
He liked the poultry, i prefer the vanilla mint. Easy to use he likes the taste he tries to eat it off of my fingers before i can finish though.
Katie B.
I try to brush my dog’s teeth daily and he seems to really like getting his teeth brushed. I would highly recommend this product.
Natalie A.
Walnut Creek, CA
This toothpaste is good because my dog loves the taste and it’s Easy to use! Went smoothly on the toothbrush and was tasty. Wish the package was a bit larger.
Jacquelin B.
Ocala, FL
Yes, I actually do brush my dog (and cat's) teeth. We have a song that goes along with "teeth brushing time." They both LOVE this toothpaste (flavor). I've tried other flavors and they're not happy about it. Poultry will always be their favorite. It's a repurchase, for sure.
SHEILA M.
Nya, MN
Virbac C.E.T. Poultry Toothpaste, 70 gm uploaded by SHEILA M.
My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is seven years old now. I have brushed his teeth every single day since we got him with this toothpaste. He loves the flavor and I love the results. The vet has only recommended cleaning his teeth once in 7 years which she says is exceptional. This works!
Abby W.
This toothpaste was recommended to me by my vet due to the enzymes within the toothpaste designed to diminish the build up of tartar on your pet’s teeth. This is by far the best toothpaste I’ve used for my pet and it comes in a variety of flavors so it was easy to find the one that he likes the most!
Cijai B.
cave creek
A holistic vet recommended this to me for my dog and I feel it works great. This is a poultry flavor and I find my dog doesn’t mind the taste. I give him a lot of bully sticks as I feel they help with plaque at well. I use a finger brush and massage his teeth’s and gums with it. 4 years later his teeth look great C.E.T.
Marie-Ève P.
Québec, QC
I love the mint and vanilla flavor for my dog. Jacky loves it and enjoy her teeth brushing time. The flavor also smells really good! You don't need a lot to cover all the teeth and clean well. It is offered in many flavors and it is so good that the tooth past is a treat itself for the dog. ;)
Yasamin R.
North Vancouver, BC
This is the only reason my dog lets me brush her teeth! I trick her by letting her lick some toothpaste as a treat and then immediately use the toothbrush. She must love it because she lets me continue with brushing even though I can tell she is not fond of it! Breath smells fresh and her teeth look great!
Raine D.
Larder Lake
The only toothpaste I use for my pets, it works well and all 3 of my cats and my dog dont mind the taste, which makes brushing their teeth every day much easier. Every year their vet compliments their clean teeth

Looking for your answer?