Virbac C.E.T. Oral Hygiene Rawhide Dog Chews, Large uploaded by Berneta A.

BY VIRBAC

Clinically Proven Plaque Control Helps Clean Teeth Freshen Breath 2 Appealing Poultry Flavor 3 May Be Given Daily C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews for Dogs, featuring the exclusive Dual-Enzyme System, are made from select beef hide to combine a natural antiseptic plus an abrasive texture that works with the dog s chewing action to loosen tartar and provide clinically proven plaque control. Helps clean teeth and freshen breath even when brushing isnt possible. Guaranteed Analysis: br Crude Protein. min 75% br Crude Fat. min 1% br Crude Fiber. max 8% br Moisture. max 14% Not for sale in New Mexico see more...

Susan T.
Palo Alto, CA
I got this for my dog to help control tarter and improve mouth-health overall.  I don't know how much it actually helps with tarter, but it does make my dog's breath smell a little more fresh between brushings.  She also loves the taste of these which is a plus.  I get these on Amazon.
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
We recently picked these teeth cleaning treats up at our vets office. So far our dogs really love them. These are not easy treats to chew through. It definitely will take your dog sometime, and I would be careful to monitor them, especially at the end when the chew piece gets smaller so they don't choke by trying to swallow it it all at once. For my two 25 pound dogs it takes them a good twenty minutes to finish this. For our min pin it takes longer and she gives up after a while so I give the remainder of it to her the next day. Overall this is a great way for you to get your dogs teeth cleaned.