BY VIRBAC

An Effective First Step Towards Oral Hygiene Fish Flavored Chews 2 Removes Plaque Food Debris 3 For Daily Use C.E.T. Chews for Cats combine the mechanical abrasive action of chewing freeze-dried fish with a dual-enzyme, antibacterial system. The coarse texture of the uniquely-processed, freeze-dried fish cleans the teeth by helping remove plaque and food debris. Helps keep breath fresh and teeth clean. C.E.T. Oral Hygiene Chews for Cats combine an abrasive texture and antiseptic action for clinically proven control of plaque and tartar. They have an enhanced Dual-Enzyme System that provides effective and natural antiseptic action. They help keep breath fresh and teeth clean. An effective first step towards oral hygiene or for use on those days when brushing isn t possible. Great tasting with fish flavoring. Guaranteed Analysis: br Crude Protein. 40.0 49.2

Buy on Jet.com*
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kittens LOVE these!! So adorable and a excellent treat for my sweet babies!! I recommend these to anyone. I'm picky on what I get my pets and this brand has surpassed my expectations!
Ashton S.
A fan favorite in our home. They smell absolutely awful but my Cats love them and I'd like to believe these are really working on helping with their dental health. Started buying these because the dental chews I used to get them were discontinued and this is the best alternative I have found this far. A bit pricey in my opinion but can I really put a price on dental care!?
Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Cat loves these! They are fishy but he loves them, I cut them in half but he will eat the whole thing too. Its soft and textured treat. Are a little expensive but are great for those days when I can't brush and help keep the teeth cleaner between dentals. Come in 30 and 96 cts. Amazon usually has reasonable prices.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
My cat loves these! They're a weird texture and kind of big so not all cats like these bit they really do a great job at helping keep the teeth clean. Always brush your pets teeth!
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
My former cat really like these. He had bad teeth and would not let me brush them. I like knowing these helped his oral hygiene.
Kendra W.
Silsbee, TX
Bought these from our vets office and our dog loves them. I like that they help keep her teeth clean!
Rachel F.
Portland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
It sounds like a crazy idea but cats really love these and they do a great job keeping their teeth clean in between professional cleanings!
Samantha P.
Do cats seem to actually enjoy these?
Marissa A.
Springfield, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was wondering if anyone thought this was so special & different that it was worth over $30? I've never tried this brand before but if it has major health benefits for my cat I'd be willing to give it a go