Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Premium Oral Hygiene Chews for Petite/Small Dogs (under 11 Pounds)

BY VIRBAC #39 in Dog Treats

Clinically Proven Helps Remove Plaque Reduce Tartar 2 Persistent Action 3 Coated with Chlorhexidine Gluconate C.E.T. HEXtra Premium Chews for Dogs are clinically proven to reduce calculus when used daily in dogs. Provides a well-known antiseptic effect and helps remove plaque and reduce tartar. Chews are coated with exclusive patented 10% solution of chlorhexidine gluconate. Contains beef hide for natural abrasive cleansing action. Helps keep teeth clean and breath fresh, even on days when brushing isnt possible. Chlorhexidine is released into the oral cavity during chewing and may be released for up to 24 hours, providing sustained antimicrobial action. Guaranteed Analysis: br Crude Protein. min 5% br Crude Fat. min 5% br Crude Fiber. max 15% br Moisture. max 7% see more...

• My vet recommends these, but they are so expensive! Is there a pl...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Megan B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This stuff is amazing at working off some plaque and freshening breathe. However, paying $30 per pack at the vet is just insane. Drs. Foster and Smith has them on their website for half the price and you can usually find a coupon code for free shipping.
Apparently they taste great to dogs because my standard poodle and my pit mix are very picky when it comes to treats. They love this. My cur will eat anything so obviously he loves these. I just love that they love these and its good for them.
Jenny C.
Pasadena, CA
My 6 year old Maltese has pretty bad teeth from genetics. He just never lost all his baby teeth. As a result he has a lot of tarter from his adult teeth adjacent to his baby teeth. After paying for profession Canine teeth cleaning we maintain his teeth buy giving him these. We usually break it in half and give it to him after dinner.
Jennifer R.
Temecula, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
HIGHLY recommend . I have an 8lb Chiweenie, and I give her these whenever her breath starts to get smelly . These keep her busy, and she loves to chew on them . I don't recommend breaking it in half to stretch your dollar, it doesn't help freshen their breath or clean their teeth much .
Alisha M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Italian greyhound is obsessed with these! She would rather eat these than her regular food so we have to limit her or else it's all she'd want to eat! My daughter will get her treat jar out and she goes running over to pick one out of the jar!
Sophia S.
Broomfield, CO
My family has a chihuahua and she has been obsessed with these for years. She goes crazy for them and they keep her teeth clean.
Hazel G.
Siempre he necesitado esto para mis perritos. Su aliento es un poco desagradable... Excelente producto y excelente resultado.
Brooke K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My mom has chiweenies and we always buy them for them. They love the taste and they really do help with their oral hygiene.
Kyndal G.
Hopewell, VA
My little puppy loves these he goes crazy when i pull one outta the bag they smell a lil weird but it has good ingredients
Victoria H.
Silas, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My moms' dogs love these. I buy these for her dogs when I go to visit with my family. Great treat for dogs of all sizes.
Sarra S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love this. Even for my big dog. She loves them and could eat a whole bag if I allowed her to.
Heather G.
Anaheim, CA
My vet recommends these, but they are so expensive! Is there a place that sells them for a reasonable price or even something that's comparable to these?