BY GENERIC #58 in Health & Grooming

C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews for Cats: Give as a daily treat. Great tasting. Features exclusive Dual-Enzyme System to remove plaque and prevent the buildup of harmful bacteria. Helps keep breath fresh and teeth clean. Made from freeze-dried fish. Provides an abrasive texture for removal of plaque. Ingredients: Freeze-dried fish poultry digest dextrose antioxidants (containing tocopherols ascorbic acid natural flavor and citric acid) glucose oxidase dried whey protein concentrate. *A substrate necessary for the dual-enzyme system. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein: 40.0 - 49.2%. Crude ash: 2.0 - 2.4%. Crude fat: 44.3 - 54.1%. Moisture - 3.8 - 4.7%. Crude fiber: 0.1 - 0.2%. Calories: 16 per chew. Indications: C.E.T. Chews for Cats combine the mechanical abrasive action of chewing freeze-dried fish with a dual-enzyme antibacterial system. The coarse texture of the uniquely-processed freeze-dried fish cleans the teeth by helping remove plaque and food debris. The dual-enzyme system activates and enhances the cats naturally-occurring oral defense mechanism. Dosage and Administration: C.E.T. Chews should be part of a complete home dental care program which includes toothbrushing. Feed your cat one chew on those days you do not brush. Your veterinarian may give you specific directions. Please follow this professional advice closely. see more...

Amber S.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
My kittens LOVE these!! So adorable and a excellent treat for my sweet babies!! I recommend these to anyone. I'm picky on what I get my pets and this brand has surpassed my expectations!
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
A fan favorite in our home. They smell absolutely awful but my Cats love them and I'd like to believe these are really working on helping with their dental health. Started buying these because the dental chews I used to get them were discontinued and this is the best alternative I have found this far. A bit pricey in my opinion but can I really put a price on dental care!?
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Springfield, OR
I was wondering if anyone thought this was so special & different that it was worth over $30? I've never tried this brand before but if it has major health benefits for my cat I'd be willing to give it a go