BY VIRBAC

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Uniquely Designed for the Feline Mouth Soft, Gentle Easy to Use 2 Brush Hard-to-Reach Back Teeth 3 Includes Poultry-Flavored Toothpaste The unique shape is specially designed for the feline mouth. The brush is soft, gentle, and easy to use. Long, soft bristles with a pointed tuft make it possible to brush a cats hard-to-reach back teeth with no discomfort. Also contains a 12g trial packet of poultry-flavored toothpaste. Includes: 1 - Toothbrush 2 1 - Trial Packet of Poultry-Flavored Toothpaste, 0.42 oz Ingredients: br Poultry-Flavored Toothpaste: Active Ingredients: Glucose Oxidase and Lactoperoxidase. Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, Purified Water, Dicalcium Phosphate Anhydrous, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Poultry Digest, Dextrose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Thiocyanate. see more...

Review (1)
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Portland, OR
Another great product! The toothpaste is specially formulated to remove plaque. Good luck getting your cat to hold still thought. LOL
Cyndi S.
Cyndi S.
Canon City, CO
Anyone have any experience with ferret dental hygiene? Such an oddly specific question, I know - see, I had been using a small silicone baby finger toothbrush (which my veterinarian said was perfect!) and Marshall's Dental Gel For Ferrets and brushing every other week - which my veterinarian then said to brush once a week and prescribed me Virbac C.E.T. Cat Toothbrush w/ Trial Packet, 1 ea for my fur baby's teeth. I have been so stressed out over his teeth, in six months I feel as though they have gotten worse! As much as I would love to attach a photo of his teeth, this app crashes anytime I try to upload a photo. Here's essentially how they look - the front teeth are fine, but he thrashes so much when I am brushing his teeth, I know I have a harder time getting his back teeth. I am trying to figure out what to do - I ordered him some Feline Greenies™/MC Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor Cat Dental Treats 12 oz. Tub and a water additive that reduces plaque & tartar in hopes that it would help. Any other ideas as to what I can do for his teeth?