Vip Products Tuffy Ultimates Bone Dog Toy uploaded by Sherry H.Vip Products Tuffy Ultimates Bone Dog Toy uploaded by Melissa T.Vip Products Tuffy Ultimates Bone Dog Toy uploaded by Melissa T.

BY VIP PRODUCTS

TFS1091: Features: -Dog toy-Red paw print-Durable, squeaks and floats-For medium to large size dogs-Machine washable. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 2" H x 3.5" W x 12.5" D. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sherry H.
Hamilton, OH
This is literally the ONLY toy that my dog has not completely destroyed! He is an aggressive chewer, but he loves toys! We have tried other so-called tough/durable toys but they don't last. It's so disappointing to come home with a toy that your child picked out for the dog, only to have him sit down and destroy it before the end of the day. I can't remember exactly when we bought this one, but it was one of the first toys we bought him after we got him from a rescue in October of 2015.... I would guess we've had it about 6 months. He has pulled on the rolled trim at the seams, but the toy still remains largely intact. It has a squeaker inside that he loves and he loves to play fetch with it and carry it around with him wherever he goes. It is one of his favorites! I would highly recommend this toy to anyone.
Barbara S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Omg! My both dogs love this toy! We've just bought a 3rd one of this a few days ago. We always buy this brand of toys anyway, but we buy a different ring variation or a different animal every time. My oldest dog (a chocolate lab) walks around with this toy all day long! He loves it! And it's a tough toy. My dogs destroy most of other toys from other brands. But this brand has been working great with our dogs.
Melissa T.
Not sure this toy is as "tough" as they say. My dog was able to do a lot of damage to this bone. It took him a little longer to destroy it than other toys, but it's definitely not "indestructible" like they claim. He was able to find a weak spot in the fabric and we came home to find one of the squeaker almost all the way out of the bone.
Karla B.
We have had this toy for a little over a year and my boxer mix has not destroyed it yet. It is well made and seams very tough. The only complaint I have about it is that my dog doesn't play with it anymore. He loved it for about a month then preferred playing with other toys.
Nicole R.
I have 4 dogs including 2 pits and a pit/lab mix, all heavy chewers. This is the first toy I've bought for them that wasn't shredded in my living room within 10 minutes. It's been about a week and it's still going strong!