BY VIP PRODUCTS

Our VIP Products Tuffy's Ultimate Ring Dog Toy is a tough and long-lasting toy that can be used as a Frisbee or a tug toy! Great inside or out, you and your pooch are bound to have hours of fun with this dog toy. This durable toy has soft edges that won't hurt your dog's gums. Machine washable (air dry) for easy care, and it floats for fun water games. Seven Rows of Stitching: Tuffy toys can have up to 7 rows of stitching. The number and rows of stitching depends on the shape, size and style of the toy. Two directions of cross stitching hold the multiple layers together. Rows of stitching hold the webbing around the materials edge, and the toys' parts are sewn together with up to 3 rows of stitching. When possible, a protective webbing is added around the outer edge and sewn up to 3 more times. Four Layers of Material: Tuffy toys can have up to 4 layers of material depending on the shape, size and style of the toy. Our Ultimate series can have up to 2 layers of luggage grade material. Certain layers of material are coated with a layer of plastic to hold the material fibers together. Finally we use soft fleece for the outside layer. Protective Webbing: For our Ultimate series we add an additional layer of webbing whenever possible around the outside edge to cover the seams of the toy. This is sewn multiple times, for added durability. Squeaker Safety Pockets: Squeakers are sewn into material pockets inside the toy. This additional layer of safety can give you the time you need to safely remove the toy in the event your dog reaches the core of the toy. Tuff Scale System: VIP Products designed a Tuff Scale system ranging from 1-10 (with 10 being the toughest) to give you insight as to how tough their toys are compared against those from competitors. This toy has a Tuff Scale ranking of 9, meaning it's extremely tuff - extremely durable! Your dog's safety is 'your' responsibility. The Tuffy's Dog Toys are designed to be play toys and not chew toys. see more...

Emily M.
My dog is a super chewer and i have found that these products are the only things that will last longer than a day. Mind you I try to find them at Mashalls since they are less then half the price there when they have them in stock. But with any other toys its not indestructable you absolutle have the play WITH the dog with this toy or else your dog my rip it up in a matter or minutes or hours like my dog . Overall its a pretty good product
Heather H.
York, PA
This is the exact one I got for my one year old English Bulldog who is a destructive chewer. I've had it for about a month and a half and so far it has held up. There has been a little bit of damage to the outer part (the black trim) but nothing major. It is such a durable toy and she loves it.
Ann C.
These toys are great for supervised play time, but even a moment of time alone and they can become frayed. Recommend only of fetch.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
My dogs absolutely love this toy! I also found this at Marshalls and it is pretty well made. They chew on it a lot and it is still intact!
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
My cocker spaniel loves this toy! He is very picky about what he likes to play with. I am happy that it is not my shoes anymore!
Kate W.
Toronto, Ontario
These toys are frustrating if you have a very large strong dog. I have a rottweiler who is 120lbs and as gentle as he is, he plays with toys to destroy them. On the packaging for this product they show a rottweiler, they're said to be super tough and durable, however this toy didn't last very long at all. I was so disappointed. These aren't suited for heavy chewers and I found it misleading having a rottweiler on the package.