BY VIP PRODUCTS

VIP Products Tuffy's Orange Octopus Dog ToyWorld's Most Durable Soft Dog Toy! Five Rows of Stitching: Each toy's three layers of material are sewn together with two rows of cross stitching. Those rows of stitching are protected with an industrial grade luggage material that are sewn three more times! Three Layers of Material: One layer of 600 Denier industrial grade material, one layer of plastic coating and finally one layer of soft fleece. All three layers are rolled together and then sewn together to prevent layer separation. Squeaker Safety Pockets: Each squeaker is safe and quiet because they are sewn into a nylon safety pocket beneath three other layers of material. Tuff Scale System: VIP Products designed a Tuff Scale system ranging from 1-10 (with 10 being the toughest) to give you insight as to how tough their toys are compared against those from competitors. This toy has a Tuff Scale ranking of 7, meaning it's a really tough toy but still vulnerable. Your dog's safety is Your Responsibility. The Tuffy's Dog Toys are designed to be play toys and not chew toys. see more...

Buy on Target
Lenore M.
Lenore M.
Spring, TX
My rotty/lab mix loves this toy. It has withstood hours of play and we have had it over a year. Perhaps not strong enough for chewers, but this has held up where other toys branded for big dogs have failed.
Ashton  S.
Ashton S.
We love this octopus! We have had it for well over a year with our 1-2 year old pitbull. It's truly become one of the family and safety blanket for our dog, it's her play toy, squeaker and ruff house toy. We have no tears so far, and it washes well in the washer. Great quality toy for all of your dogs life and routines. Holds up to hard play and tough dogs. Couldn't rant enough on how much we love this brand!
Esther (Timothy) B.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
We just bought this toy from a local shop. I got it because I figured my larger dog wouldn't be able to chew it so very easily. As it turns out neither of my dogs really like to play with it because they prefer softer textures. If your dog isn't fussy or prefers harder textured toys I definitely recommend this. It is a fairly sturdy product, but I honestly can't say if an aggressive chewer will destroy it quickly or not. My dogs do like to chase it when I throw it so that's something.
April G.
April G.
Lil Oscar had no chance when put up against my 2 doberman. All his stuffing was out in less than 20mins and 3 of 8 squeakers are gone... not strong enough to have tuffy as the name!