BY VIP PRODUCTS

VIP Products Tuffy's Purple Octopus Dog ToyWorld's Most Durable Soft Dog Toy! Five Rows of Stitching: Each toy's three layers of material are sewn together with two rows of cross stitching. Those rows of stitching are protected with an industrial grade luggage material that are sewn three more times! Three Layers of Material: One layer of 600 Denier industrial grade material, one layer of plastic coating and finally one layer of soft fleece. All three layers are rolled together and then sewn together to prevent layer separation. Squeaker Safety Pockets: Each squeaker is safe and quiet because they are sewn into a nylon safety pocket beneath three other layers of material. Tuff Scale System: VIP Products designed a Tuff Scale system ranging from 1-10 (with 10 being the toughest) to give you insight as to how tough their toys are compared against those from competitors. This toy has a Tuff Scale ranking of 7, meaning it's a really tough toy but still vulnerable. Your dog's safety is Your Responsibility. The Tuffy's Dog Toys are designed to be play toys and not chew toys. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Katie Z.
Katie Z.
Philadelphia, Pa
Unfortunately this is one tuffy toy that just didn't last. My pup LOVES squeaker toys, and the main center squeaker lasted a couple of hours. He had his toy ripped in half in 2 days and most of the stuffing removed. I sewed the toy back together but he ripped it within a week again. For the amount of money I spent, I thought it would at least be able to withstand some wear and tear. I gave more than 1 star because my pup loved it so much, but the durability wasn't there.
Allison  T.
Allison T.
Talladega, AL
Great for bigger dogs // not cheap recommended for gifts and suprises thank u
Mariel P.
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
My cocker spaniel loves this little octopus toy. Its a cute little toy that will entertain your pup for hours!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
I got this toy for both my dogs and they actually love it. It hasn't ripped yet and we play with it all the time#
nataly v.
nataly v.
Berkeley, CA
This is a great toy for big dogs because it's awesome for tug a war. My German Shepherd loves this toy and wont let it go! it seems sturdy because we've had it for a while but if it does rip I will repurchase it again.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
My boyfriends mom gave this to us for our dog and she absolutely loved it. She's a really aggressive chewer but it still lasted almost a year before she was able to tear it up! I bought a smaller shark from the same brand to replace it but she destroyed that pretty fast, so I think I'll have to just get the octopus again!
Arianna L.
Arianna L.
Cleveland, OH
I enjoyed watching my dogs play with this as much as they enjoyed playing with it! Super fun for tug o war and easy to clean!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Abilene, KS
Pet Lover Expert
My English Bulldog loves this you! She's a year old and pretty destructive but this toy seems to hold up quite well! Worth the money!
Melanie K.
Melanie K.
Hattiesburg, MS
My pups love these. They play with theirs constantly. So cute to see them passed out with them in their mouth.
Jude T.
Jude T.
This guy outlasted my staffy! After 16 months he had a small area in the ribbing which was affected by his chewing but nothing else. Love this one.