BY VIP PRODUCTS

TFS1016: Features: -Junior ring-Great as a Frisbee or a tug toy or fly ball training-Squeaks to your dogs delight-Made with 4 layers-Additional piece of black trim-Machine washable (air dry) and it floats-With 3 squeakers. Color/Finish: -Color: Red Paw. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 7" H x 7" W x 1" D. see more...

• Are there any breeds of dogs that these toys really cannot handle? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
My two English Bulldogs LOVE this toy. I mean borderline obsessive LOVE this toy. When they were puppies they could chew through anything which was what eventually led me to the VIP line of Tiger tested dog toys. Not only are these toys extremely tough and can take a beating, but you can also wash them in your washing machine which is an added bonus!!
Britney M.
My dog loves this toy. He tends to be a little rough on toys, he likes to shake and chew on toys alot. This toy totally withstands all that better than most of his toys. I buy them at marshalls or home goods, so the lrice is just right!
Brittany M.
Fort Myers, FL
Good for small dog that occasionally like to nibble. It was too soft for my 60lbs + pups. Destroyed it in less than a week.
Nora A.
We have spent what seems like forever + spent a fortune trying out different toys for our 3 year old pitbull before we found TUFFY. Soft toys,stuffed toys, tough and rough looking toys. You name it ,chances are we have tried it. And NONE of the toys lasted longer than TUFFYS! They are a bit pricey but it makes more sense to spend extra $ and have a toy for longer than an hour (which is probably the average life expectancy of a dog toy in our house) than to watch a brand new toy get destroyed in less than 10 minutes. My dog loves her TUFFYS and I love not having to buy brand new toys every other day. I Can honestly recommend this to anyone who has a "power chewer" pup and wants something fun, durable and although not cheap , not ridiculously overpriced !
Theresa H.
Port Alberni, BC
Does your dog shred all the toys you buy then you NEED to get this toy as I have yet to meet a dog that can shred the toys in this line.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Are there any breeds of dogs that these toys really cannot handle?