VIP Pastry Shells - 8 CT uploaded by Isabel R.

BY VIP

VIP® Pastry Shells.

Ready to fill & bake, cholesterol free, 0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Tenesha A.
Riverdale, GA
I love these pie shells they are very convenient and you can make just about anything in them and they turn out great. I find myself driving to different stores for them when the one close to my house is sold out.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
Not my usual brand but they tasted pretty good. These pastry shells are fun because pastry is so versatile. You can make a sweet or savory treat using it. The last time I used them, I opted for a sweet treat. I made a sweet cream, put it in the cups, dusted some powdered sugar over then topped with blueberries, raspberries, & strawberries then gave that a little powdered sugar dusting too.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I purchased these on a whim one day, not quite knowing what I would do with them. I put them in the freezer and pulled them out one morning for a last minute brunch. I made mini quiches with these small pastry shells and it was amazing, the best store bought pie crusts I have had. The crust was buttery and flaky and the quiches cooked very quickly! I highly recommend this!
Denise H.
Methuen, MA
How do I order a case of VIP pastry shells
Is this a website to order the pastry shells?