BY VIOLIGHT

Toothbrush sanitizing made easy! The Zapi Personal Toothbrush Sanitizer will reduce your exposure to germs and bacteria in just minutes. This ultraviolet light cleaner will eliminate up to 99% of germs. Just brush, rinse, insert your toothbrush into the Zapi, and press the button to clean. Your friendly germicidal assassin. ZAPI adds a bit of motivation and fun to tooth brushing for both kids and adults. Zapi wobbles but the germs fall down The fun, colorful Zapi toothbrush sanitizer is our most popular product. Why? Because it rocks! With a modern design that refuses to topple and an array of attractive colors, the Zapi is a beautiful, practical addition to any bathroom counter. The Zapi is fun to play with and beautiful to behold, with so many great. see more...

• Does this product run on batteries or get plugged in? 2 Answers
  • I wonder how long you can use this product before having to chang...1 Answers
  • How do you clean this product? Is there a filter you change month...2 Answers
Brandi D.
This is my travel version. I am super weird about leaving my toothbrush out anywhere and at least this gives me some peace of mind that it works. The light is fairly bright so it kept me from sleeping when I used it at home (vanity is open to the bedroom).
Anne S.
Lodi, CA
I love this product. I travel a lot and its portable enough to go with me. Its quick and easy, plus you alaways have somewhere to store your toothbrush!
Kadisha R.
Metairie, LA
This is the greatest invention I've ever heard of. I'm already conscience about my toothbrush being exposed to germs!
Sarah C.
Science Hill, KY
How do you clean this product? Is there a filter you change monthly?
amber H.
Croswell, MI
Does this product run on batteries or get plugged in?
Christina V.
I wonder how long you can use this product before having to change it? Can anyone let me know.