BY VIOLIGHT

Ever hear of a ZAPI-Doodle? This ingenious little device helps keep your child's toothbrush fresh, clean and ready to brush. Just put your toothbrush in to kill up to 99.9% of germs! Plus, you can customize your toothbrush-cleaning critter with the included stickers. Make great gifts! Mix n Match decals let you create endless designs! Proven germicidal ultraviolet technology Destroys up to 99.9% of germs Holds most toothbrushes including electrics Battery operated Auto shut-off in just 6 minutes Free toothbrush included Stickers included see more...

Sky L.
Sky L.
I love how well this cleans my toothbrushes! Since using I have noticed a huge improvement I'm me not getting sick and also how clean my teeth feel after having a clean brush! Would highly recommend this product and how easy and efficient it is
jonathan f.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
Love this toothbrush very much. my mouth always feel fresh and clean afterwards and its really good at get everything clean. I don't have to work so hard to try and get in deep in the back of my mouth by my wisdom teeth, which is a big big plus in my book.