BY VIOLIGHT

The VIOlight First Ever UV Cell Phone Sanitizer was designed to eliminate up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria on your cell phone, and other small electronic devices.  VIOlight germicidal UV light - the same technology used in hospitals -eliminates strep, e coli, salmonella and strep.  The case accommodates most flat devices including Cell phones, Smartphones, PDA s as well as other small devices like Earbuds, MP3 players, and Bluetooth headsets.  The sanitizing process automatically begins when the device is placed inside the sanitizing chamber and the lid is closed.  You ll know the sanitizer is working when you see the blue-violet strip pulsing on the front of the unit.  In less than 5 minutes the UV light will automatically shut off and your device is fully sanitized. Features and Benefits: Germicidal UV light eliminates up to 99.9% of germs includi see more...

• How useful is this really? Is it convenient to use? Have ...1 Answers
  • When do you sanitize? Every night? And how long does the ...1 Answers
  • Someone who owns one, how does this work? 1 Answers
Mindy D.
King Ferry, NY
The VIOlight First Ever UV Cell Phone Sanitizer was designed to eliminate up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria on your cell phone, and other small electronic devices. VIOlight germicidal UV light - the same technology used in hospitals -eliminates strep, e coli, salmonella and strep. The case accommodates most flat devices including Cell phones, Smartphones, PDA s as well as other small devices like Earbuds, MP3 players, and Bluetooth headsets. The sanitizing process automatically begins when the device is placed inside the sanitizing chamber and the lid is closed. You ll know the sanitizer is working when you see the blue-violet strip pulsing on the front of the unit. In less than 5 minutes the UV light will automatically shut off and your device is fully sanitized
Destiny P.
I have never seen this before but it looks like it would but a must have item! Especially being around a lot of kids, there wouldn't be a hassle if this was handy. I would love to use this not worrying about germs from others touching my phone or just the germs that I may have put on to the phone myself. There is no such thing as being to clean (but that price is kind of high though in retrospect)
Paige H.
Suwanee, GA
Loved the concept but felt like it had one major flaw. My dad has this and when I tried to sanitize my phone in the life proof case it did not fit and therefore cannot be sanitized. I would have to take it out of the case which doesn't make much sense because the phone itself does not need cleaned since it's in a life proof case - the case is what is dirty and could use a cleaning.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
My boss has one of these on his desk at work and I'm obsessed with it, I'm amazed at technology, I asked if he could give it me as a raise during christmas, he wouldn't share LOL!
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach , FL
Oh la la I need this in my life I heard phones are more dirty than toilets imagine www how gross and I really believe so that's why I clean mines with disinfecting wipes now and then ..this sound so awesome tho!
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
This thing looks really cool. I have never seen one. But it seems like there is a cheaper way to clean your phone. You would clean it. And it would be dirty 10 minutes kater
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
I've never heard of something like this before but I think it is really awesome. It would be nice to sanitize my phone on the go as it is always touching and around everything.
amanda k.
Rome, GA
The concept seems cool, but not sure how well it works. A little easier to just clean your phone, but the techie side of me loves the idea of this gadget.
Alisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
Often wondered if they made something like this. I can only imagine how nasty a cell phone gets with how much you use it.
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
Couldn't you accomplish the same thing with a tissue and some anti bacterial gel? This is a rip off in my opinion.
Logan R.
I'm wondering if and how this works, is it worth the money?
Kelci G.
Princeton, IN
Someone who owns one, how does this work?
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
Techie Expert Level 4
This seems interesting. How does work?
Vanessa P.
Charlotte, NC
How useful is this really? Is it convenient to use? Have you had issues with devices that won't fit?
LaKetta W.
Oh my gosh this is so interesting. Has anyone actually tried it?