Violife Just Like Cheddar Shreds

by Violife Foods

Now you can enjoy your nachos with ready delicious Violife just like Cheddar Shreds. A super easy convenient addition to any fridge.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Violife Just Like Cheddar Shreds!
Beth L.
Cridersville, OH
Violife Just Like Cheddar Shreds uploaded by Beth L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I made Vegan shredded cheese/cream cheese pierogies casserole that I saw on Facebook. I think it's important to note that I am not Vegan. That said, I am extremely impressed with how much Violife tastes like real cheese. I decided to try Violife to see what the buzz was about and I was shocked how great it tastes while being dairy, soy, gluten, lactose, nut, and preservative free. Violife really changed how I see Vegan food. I was so pleased with the price, taste, and quality of the cheese that I not only bought it again but have recommended it to friends and family. A biggest concerns to the people I recommend it to where finding great tasting dairy free cheese, no hidden dairy, gluten free products, and price. I will recommend this product over and over. The price is about $1 more than the brand of 'real' cheese I usually buy. Violife has made me more confident and excited about trying more Vegan foods.
Vartine N.
Tampa, FL
Violife Just Like Cheddar Shreds uploaded by Vartine N.
Violife Just Like Cheddar Shreds uploaded by Vartine N.
Wow this cheese tastes amazing! I loved the cheddar cheese slice and now I love this just like cheese shreds! It’s definitely worth buying end I enjoyed it very much! I put in my stuffed chicken with spinach. This cheese is vegan, dairy free, soy free, gluten free, lactose free, nut free and no preservatives inside! I would buy Violife Just Like Cheddar Shreds it again!
Jade G.
Sultan, WA
Purchased at: Kroger
I love all of Violife products. These shred taste closest to cheese melted or unmelted. Perfect for nachos, chilli dogs, anything you’d normally put shredded cheese on. You can not go wrong with choosing VIOlife
Melanie K.
Lake Bluff, IL
Huge fan of Violife’s cheddar shreds. They taste amazing after they’ve melted, but don’t stretch very much. I enjoy them on nachos and pizza. I definitely reach for this brand over the other vegan cheese’s when it is available.
Trae H.
Baltimore, MD
Violife Just Like Cheddar Shreds uploaded by Trae H.
Taste so yummy and melts with ease! Will definitely be buying this product again in the future!
Rhina T.
Haverhill , MA
Love this taste yummy even when cold straight out of the fridge unlike other vegan cheeses
Ashley G.
Milwaukee, WI
I consider Violife the superior vegan cheese. It's a little pricey but totally worth the price. It's one of the most authentic vegan cheeses out there. It melts well and the texture is comparable to real cheese.
Kuristi S.
This brand taste great when it’s melted, it’s so creamy. Comes in many flavors and forms too!
Julie M.
Purchased at: Publix
I love these shreds so much! They have a nice mild flavor and even taste good cold! Must try!
Brooke N.
Westminster, CA
This is my favorite vegan shredded cheddar cheese. I like that it has a resealable package. I use this cheese to make quesadillas, pizza and Mac and cheese. I highly recommend this cheese!

Looking for your answer?