VIOlife Dazzle, Home Polishing and Stain Removal System Dazzle Tooth Polisher Kit

BY VIOLIFE

The Best Part Of The Dentist Visit Just Came Home Polish Your Teeth Twice Per Month, In Between Visits To Your Dentist Outstanding Results Using Professional Grade Polishing Pastes &Amp; Tips Two Speed Motor For Personalized Polishing Set Includes: Dazzle Polishing Unit 3 Mint Flavored Polishing Pastes 2 Polishing Cups 1 Interdental Tip Storage / Travel Pouch Questions?&Nbsp; 888-882-2367 Made In China see more...

• How well does this work??? And does it cost a lot?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the polishing that you get at th...1 Answers
  • What's your thoughts on this product ? 2 Answers
Joe W.
Cedar Park, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The VIOlife Dazzle teeth whitening system really does work. I smoke which is a bad habit and trying to stop but with smoking it sometimes stains your teeth so I bought this a few weeks ago and I can tell a big difference in the shades of my teeth and can tell my teeth are getting whiter and it's much less expensive than getting your dentist to whiten your teeth. You should really try this product.
Riley B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Holy moly do my teeth sparkle! The item really does work for the cost and saves so much money out of your pocket by not gong to the dentist. I got mine off of amazon and it was under prime so I received this within 2 days. I waited a full week to see results and I am pleased :)
Destiny M.
Oh my gosh this product is so amazing i can't belive this actually works my teeth are britgher and whiter then they have ever been and i have tried every product and never see improvement. You might find this product at CVS, Walgreens, and/or Rite aid.
Jasmine R.
Sterling, VA
I thought I was the only crazy kook who had this! I really enjoy polishing my teeth because even though they are white this makes them shiny. My teeth feel super clean and they also catch very well in photos!
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN
Oh my god this is my favorite if you are ever in need of some real teeth cleaning and brightening please consider at least giving it a try you will use it again and again!
I never try it before because i wanted to wait but suprise when i receive it as a gift and then i finally try it it was ok but if your in a rush in the morning it not for you it takes time perfect result
Desiree W.
A great way to get a at home dentist cleaning. Couldnt have a great smile without this to brighten my teeth
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Product is amazing it really do what it says it will do. I truly recommend this Product to you guys.
Dominique T.
I hear a lot of good things about this kit I wanna try it but I have braces
Emily M.
I've heard so many great things about this product and I really am hoping to get it soon. My teeth aren't the nicest colour and I've heard this whitens very well. :)
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
anyone ever tried this and have pics ?
Damonique S.
Phoenix, AZ
Where can you get this kit?
Denise W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really help to Whiten your teeth?
Damonique S.
Phoenix, AZ
Where can you get this kit?