Violi Mediterranean Blend (Italian Sunflower and Extra Virgin Olive Oil) 1 Liter

BY VIOLI

Tryphena J.
Pittsburg, CA
So most people will purchase this product for cooking purposes only. it can also be used in the hair and in hair products, as well as the skin.I bought mine at my local grocery store. The flavor is a great alternative to butter. I would purchase this product over and over again.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
My favorite oil to use. So mild flavored and makes me feel good using a healthier oil. My store carries a few different sizes that are affordable which is awesome!
Jordan  S.
Davenport, FL
I love this oil. We only use olive oil in my house and the off brands have a bitter flavor. This oil is smooth and isn't bitter!
Rhiannon C.
Roopville, GA
VIoli olive oil is the way to go. It is healthy and good for you. It also has a great flavor that works well as a finishing oil!
Cassandra L.
Georgetown, KY
Violi is the only brand of Olive Oil that I will even consider buying. It not only is good for you but taste good too.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
Love this oil. Great flavor and a great price. I bought this at Walmart for around seven dollars.
Katelynn D.
Northport, AL
Really great and would recommend to anyone because it may also be use for a beauty/health product
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
Violi olive oil is not only good but healthy for you. I used it for cooking
Kassandra B.
Lancaster Park, AB
Not only do I use this for cooking instead of butter but I use this for my hair as well. I coat my hair with it for a few hours and add heat then I wash it out and it makes my hair feel so much better
Bianca B.
York, PA
What do you guys think about this oil?