Violet Voss Violet's Secret Weapon Glitter Adhesive

by Violet Voss

#14 in Glue

For years Violet's Secret Weapon has been loved by make up artists and beauty enthusiasts alike.  Created with make up artists and beauty lovers in mind Violet's Secret Weapon Adhesive is a total must have in your arsenal.  Say goodbye to skipping eyeliner and blotchy application. This is a must have eye primer!

What It Is:
A transparent adhesive that locks down pigments and shimmer.  Say good bye to creasing or fall out.

What it does:

• Makes applying loose pigments or shimmer easy and fun.
  • Eliminates dry time and fall out. No fanning or wait time just dab the product on and go!
  • Translucent and compatible with all loose cosmetics such as loose glitter, pigments and shimmer.
  • 4.5 ml

How To Use:

• Apply Violet's Secret Weapon Adhesive directly onto the lids and your loose products will adhere. Then dab your pigments onto the adhesive.
  • Use a fine thin brush for fine lines and a concealer brush for full on foil.
  • Remove with makeup remover.

• Water
  • Methylparaben
  • Propylparaben
  • Quaternium 90 Bentonite
  • Diazolidinyl Urea

Does it work with all size glitters?
Start your review of Violet Voss Violet's Secret Weapon Glitter Adhesive!
How would you rate this product?
Green Bay, WI
I love glitter and this adhesive is amazing. Keeps the glitz in one place all day and very easy to remove as well
Dallas
Awesome product! Don't need much for it to work and it layers in too of other products very nicely! Trusty dusty!
Tallahassee, FL
Works great! Everything sticks and stays. My favorite and only glitter glue! Not much else to say! Case closed
North Miami Beach
This is the on glue that I use on myself and all my clients on a day to day basis. I buy 4 a month
Laguna Niguel, CA
Best glitter glue adhesive ever! Dries nice and clear and lasts all day with no irritation
Savannah, GA
This is super good and holds glitter in place for a super long time. Really easy to apply
Decorator Expert Level 1
I often use glitters for my makeups, because I think they can look glam and shiny but also nice and soft, so I finished this primer in less than a month. I'm gonna buy it again: it was fresh on the skin, worked and even smelt very good.
Belvedere
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I am always buying new products and new brands.
Edmonton
Oh, she'll hold you through a wind storm, that's for sure. This glitter glue means business, and the doe foot applicator makes for precise gluing that can get into little eyelid creases easily. Clear packaging also means you can see how much product is left- a nice alternative to most glitter adhesives that come in opaque containers.
Richmond, BC
This glitter adhesive is so good! I also use it under any pigments if I know forsure I want that pigment locked down. Highly recommend violet voss glitter adhesive, it’s usually sold out but when you can get your hands on it, please do!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...