Violet Voss Violet's Secret Weapon Glitter Adhesive uploaded by Samantha W.Violet Voss Violet's Secret Weapon Glitter Adhesive uploaded by karla a.

BY VIOLET VOSS #5 in Glue

For years Violet's Secret Weapon has been loved by make up artists and beauty enthusiasts alike.  Created with make up artists and beauty lovers in mind Violet's Secret Weapon Adhesive is a total must have in your arsenal.  Say goodbye to skipping eyeliner and blotchy application. This is a must have eye primer!

What It Is:
A transparent adhesive that locks down pigments and shimmer.  Say good bye to creasing or fall out.

What it does:

• Makes applying loose pigments or shimmer easy and fun.
  • Eliminates dry time and fall out. No fanning or wait time just dab the product on and go!
  • Translucent and compatible with all loose cosmetics such as loose glitter, pigments and shimmer.
  • 4.5 ml

How To Use:

• Apply Violet's Secret Weapon Adhesive directly onto the lids and your loose products will adhere. Then dab your pigments onto the adhesive.
  • Use a fine thin brush for fine lines and a concealer brush for full on foil.
  • Remove with makeup remover.

• Water
  • Quaternium 90 Bentonite
  • Diazolidinyl Urea

Sarah K.
Los Angeles, CA
Wonderful glue for applying glitter! Goes on sticky but dries down and locks that glitter DOWN. Doesn't feel heavy on the lid or face. Only downside, my bottle broke inside my makeup bag. :/ No heavy shaking or dropping happened.
Leslie W.
North Manchester
This is an amazing glitter glue. It keeps my loose glitter and glittery shadows in place so that they don’t end up underneath my eyes and all over my face. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great glitter glue.
Samantha W.
Visalia , CA
Violet Voss Violet's Secret Weapon Glitter Adhesive This is a must have for glitter and pigment lovers! I use this all the time to make sure my glitters and pigments last forever! This product is pretty affordable and a little goes a long way! The only knock down is that I have to buy it online.
karla a.
la puente
this glitter glue doesn’t dry tooo fast or to slow so it’s very easy to use and it will last you alll day i recommend it . i know it’s usually out of stock so grab one when you can and it’s very affordable i got mine at vanitymakeupbox shop in old town puente for $15
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
Glitter glue can be tricky but i loveeee this one! I dab a bit on my eyelid or anywhere i want glitter, tap and blend a bit with a fingertip, let dry for just a second and then apply glitter. This glue holds glitter for hours with little to no fall out
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
Best glitter adhesive! I use it for a glitter lip and it is amazzzing. I would recommend for anyone who wants to have a glitter look that stays! Would recommend trying a glitter lip! This stuff is kinda expensive but worth it.
Jay D.
Caldwell NJ
This is definitely one of my go to favorites. I love the tacky ness and how easy it is to apply. It does sometimes dry white if you apply too much. It’s affordable and I’d recommend this to others. I love this product.
Brooklyn K.
Churchville, VA
This has intense staying power. It will most definitely adhere to anything you put on top of it with minor fall out. It is pretty hard to remove if you don’t use an oil based cleansers (and even then a little difficult)
Melissa Q.
El Segundo, CA
awesome glitter adhesive. Keeps the glitter from transferring. I certainly hope they can create an easier product to apply glitter. This adhesive gets a big two thumbs up for me though.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great on the skin really see a dramatic result a great one of course I highly recommend it and love it to anyone who cares about their skin just as much as I do I love it as well amazing on the skin use it daily too
Leigh D.
henrieville
Does it work with all size glitters?