Violet Voss Violet's Secret Weapon Glitter Adhesive
For years Violet's Secret Weapon has been loved by make up artists and beauty enthusiasts alike. Created with make up artists and beauty lovers in mind Violet's Secret Weapon Adhesive is a total must have in your arsenal. Say goodbye to skipping eyeliner and blotchy application. This is a must have eye primer!
What It Is:
A transparent adhesive that locks down pigments and shimmer. Say good bye to creasing or fall out.
What it does:
- Makes applying loose pigments or shimmer easy and fun.
- Eliminates dry time and fall out. No fanning or wait time just dab the product on and go!
- Translucent and compatible with all loose cosmetics such as loose glitter, pigments and shimmer.
- 4.5 ml
How To Use:
- Apply Violet's Secret Weapon Adhesive directly onto the lids and your loose products will adhere. Then dab your pigments onto the adhesive.
- Use a fine thin brush for fine lines and a concealer brush for full on foil.
- Remove with makeup remover.
- PEG 75 Lanolin
- Propylene Glycol
- Polysorbate 20, Simethicone
- Phenyl Trimethicone
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Xanthan Gum
- V/P EicoseneCopolymer
- Quaternium 90 Bentonite
- Diazolidinyl Urea
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos